Christmas

Guest aejdude

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Tasha. :D

Part 6

“By the way, where is Rachel?”

“She went down to the shop to get some strawberries and cream for us both, and will be back any minute. Quick, hide.”

Kit goes into the toilet and locks the door. What if Rachel will want to go to the toilet? They have two.

Jack’s point of view

The presents I got Martha are a pearl necklace and lots of summer clothes which I personally like, although don’t think dirty of me thinking that I just like revealing tops because I don’t I love just the simple t-shirts and jumpers as they are effective, oh and when I mean simple I don’t mean cheap it’s all design labels.

She should like it as it really goes with her smile, as she always has such white teeth, and the pearl are crème nearly white and I just think that it will look so nice on her! I would say I hope my baby likes it, but I know what she likes and I think she will love it and love me even more for buying her it. I just got her the one present as it cost quite a lot. She loves jewellery, diamonds gold silver chain things and she will love this too!

Martha’s point of view

The present I got Jack is a Wii. I thought I would buy him this as he loves anything video game wise, if you’ve got any video games and consoles then he will easily be your friend! As he loves his surreal world gaming, and he will love this because he has been saying to me “Oh my god, that console is like so cool!” and it will be a nice surprise for him, and you never know he may love me more than he does once he’s sees it but it comes with one condition that he doesn’t spent all Christmas day and night on it as I love going to parties, especially ones where all of my friends are going to be there so he can stop playing it then for us to go out together, and show ourselves off to the rest of the bay.

Martha finally figured out what she was wearing, and the time was quickly moving on it was nearly time for the party to start.

Thanks you two. :) I didn't know there was technical difficulties with them, and thinking may only mean thinking :P.

Part 7

Beth’s point of view

The present I got Tony is a gold ring with a small silver t on the top of it. Okay, well as we haven’t got married or anything yet Tony doesn’t wear any rings the only jewellery he wears really is his watch. Which there is nothing wrong with but he always says to me “my god Beth u have so much jewellery loads of rings on both hands.” Being Tony, he likes to overexaggerate I only have one ring on each hand and not much else that I wear regularly, like everyday I wear my rings because I think they look nice on me, although when I go to bed I do to take them off incase I actually poke tony anywhere with one of them!

I think he will like it; it’s something different to him just having a watch counting as jewellery, now he will have an actual ring!

Tony’s point of view

I got Beth a diamond encrusted necklace and bracelet. I thought about getting this when I saw that her arms were bare and so was her neck, she needed something she could wear regularly that would just make her feel a little bit more glamorous, a little more special than she already is. I love her to bits and hopes she likes her presents, I mean what woman doesn’t like jewellery she could give me a comment back saying “that was the easy option” but it’s good enough if she likes it, i think she will but then that’s part of the excitement really finding out whether they like it or not.

Peter’s point of view

Okay so it was hard to find what to get a woman that has almost everything materialistic wise. I decided to get her a crème nightie, which will really suit her figure and goes well with her hair. Yeah, it isn’t much but it’s a gift from me which surely means a lot more than if she was just to get it herself.

Amanda’s point of view

I got him a red t-shirt which he can wear on Christmas Day and look all festive, I also got him some engraved socks that are black and have peter written on them in red writing. Hopefully he will like them, I mean they are from me and he likes me so why wouldn’t he? I didn’t get much for him because I knew he didn’t want too much, he’s happy enough to just spend Christmas with me.

Archived