Christmas

Guest aejdude

Thanks Emma :P.

If anyone's still interested, then here's the next part. Please review if you read, because i'm beggining to think no one wants to continue reading. :)

Part 13

Belle's point of view

“You’ve seen more of me though than I have seen of you.” I say cheekily, inferring that he only likes me because of my body, which is okay, but there is a personality there too.

“Yeah, and I liked what I saw.” I hear him say, why we wouldn’t he like what he saw he is human and male.

“Is there any chance I could see more?” I say teasing him further.

Rocco’s point of view

“Yeah, and I liked what I saw.” I say with pride, I know she looked good blimey she looked better than good.

“Is there any chance I could see more?” I hear her say. That is the exact response I’ve been working up to, that must mean she really does want to me because she would only see more of regularly if we were in a relationship.

“Oh yeah, there is there?’ I hear her say. I’d definitely got her now. Hook line and centre, she wants me bad!

“Yeah, if we’re in a relationship and your my partner.” I respond with.

“Ah, knew there was a catch!” I hear her say jokily.

“A catch you would like to be caught up in it sounds like to me.” I say back, not confusing my feelings with hers she feels the same, which is so good.

Belle’s point of view

Mmm, I love a guy who’s sure of his self. He seems almost perfect to me so far, I can’t wait to be in a relationship with him.

“Oh you are so sure of yourself aren’t you?” I respond with.

“Yeah, and like you’re not!” I hear him say, putting me in my place eh?

“I have a reason to be sure of myself, my beauty.” I say.

“You only have one reason?” I hear him respond cheekily. He seems to think he can always come back with the better response, so I’m going to give him a cheeky response back.

“No I don’t, my personality too which includes all my lovely personal qualities which we won’t go into because well there’s just too many. I can’t say the same about you though.” I say with what I think is an even cheekier response.

“I believe it’s up to someone else to say those things, you really are as full as full can be of yourself aren’t you and I liked to add that I’ve been praised for both my attractiveness and my personality by others and I think that’s more than you can say because so far it’s only you who think that, no one else.” I hear him say, he’s done it again comes back with a better response, he just won’t be put down this one and won’t give up which I really like hehe.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was great Aaron you really captured the flirtiness and feelings between the two of them and made Rocco into your own character extending him like we hadn't seen in the show and if we had got to known what he was like I could really see him being like this and picture it playing out on screen. Great work and please continue. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so i have a feeling i won't actually end this until the next Christmas comes around :P.

But i have wrote quite a few chapters for this, just haven't got around to posting them so i will post the next chapter either now or tommorow (depending how long it takes me to open the document i get easily distracted :P).

Oh no, i've been cursed! :P

Here you go, the next chapter! :)

Part 14

Recap - Lucas is feeling down, and wondering whether to give up on love all together after Belle just dumped him, he sees it as out of the blue but it was the right thing to do in Belle's eyes.

At the party

-

Lucas's Point of View

You could compare it to a human life, we all know we are going to die someday so do we just kill ourselves before that happens or do we enjoy everyday of life we have and make sure we have the best time possible?

When the world gets in my face,

I say Have a nice day,

Oh, if there’s one thing that I hang on to,

That get’s me through the night,

I’m going to do what I don’t want to,

I’m going to live my life.

When the world keeps trying to drag me down,

I’m going to raise my hand,

Going to stand my ground.

Lucas goes to sit down on one of the available chairs in Noah’s bar, with no drink no nothing. Usually, in a normal bar Luke would probably be kicked out of the bar and be told that he either has to purchase or he has to leave but as Beth owns the place there’s no pressure for him to buy any drink or any snack if he doesn’t want one.

Two blondes and one brunette just walked into Noah’s. Luke was still in his seat, he went into a daydream where he met his mum and told her everything that had happened, it sounds surreal because it is surreal in real life Luke had only seen his mum three times.

Part of the reason why he wants a partner he can be with forever is so he can get the affection he never got much of from his mum, when people get affection it makes them feel wanted, makes them feel loved Luke or Jack never got this from their mum mainly because she wasn’t around long enough to give them it.

So Luke’s dad, Tony had to step in and give them both some of the affection they didn’t get off their mum but this never felt the same as a woman’s touch, never felt as good.

“Mum, belle dumped me for no real reason and I want to move on I really do but it’s so hard” Luke says.

-

In the Hotel Room

-

“Would you like to go all the way tonight, I’m ready.” Mattie says, on one hand she wants to experience what it’s like and on the other hand she wants her first to be with Ric as she knows that she has got something special with him.

“You sure? I won’t if you’re not 100% sure.” Ric says, he doesn’t want her to feel like she is just saying that because it’s what he wants, he wants her to be comfortable with him and there’s no way he is going to rush things as he loves her so much and wants the first time with her to be really special.

“I’m as sure as I’ll ever be.” Mattie says, with confidence she isn’t feeling any doubt right about now. She is excited.

“Cool let’s get down to business then.” Ric says, in a slow and sexy voice wanting to just get straight down to it, let the show begin.

“I like this side of you.” Mattie says, she feels really pretty, really special when she looks at Ric directly and listens to him it’s the perfect solution to everything, she is so in love with him.

Next on Christmas: Will Mattie and Ric bite the bullet and go all the way, and the conversation with Luke's mum continues.

Archived