Christmas

Guest aejdude

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next part for you all. :):P

Part 9

Lucas visits Belle at Irene’s house.

“Hey baby” Lucas says as he sees his beautiful girlfriend come down the stairs.

“Hey, Luke we have to talk.” Belle says.

“About…” Lucas responds.

“About us, I don’t think it’s working out I no longer feel we have the same connection we did have a couple of weeks back, as soon as I heard you speaking Drew and saying it wasn’t that serious, when I thought it was I knew that it was time to end things. I know it may have been a slip of the tongue but the truth is it really hurt Lucas, just as I thought we were getting into a stronger, much more solid relationship you go and say that you obviously didn’t feel like I was that special to you otherwise you wouldn’t have said it.

There’s no point trying to change my mind, it’s completely made up.” Belle says reluctantly, she really didn’t want to sound too much like a bitch but at the same time no longer wanted to be a half of the relationship.

“But I love you” Lucas says disappointingly.

“Yeah, but it doesn’t seem like it. Now either you go or I’ll go.” Belle responds.

“Don’t worry; I’ll go as it is your house and you don’t want you’re ex hanging around.” Lucas says.

Lucas walks out of Irene’s house. He texts Ric with this message:

“Belle’s walked out on me. It was a total shock, I didn’t know what I did wrong, and she just said it wasn’t working out. What u up to? Luke.”

Ric and Matilda just layed down on their bed, and Ric receives the message.

“Baby, your phone is vibrating want to check it?” Matilda says.

“Yeah, we can check it together.” Ric responds.

They both see the message, and are shocked too.

Ric with help of Mattie texts back with:

“That has come as a total shock to us too, thought you were getting along well? Anyway what can I say mate it is Belle we are talking about. And don’t you worry about not turning up to the party, you have as much of a right to turn up as she does. Hope you have a good time, well as good of a time you can have taken the circumstances. Me and Mattie are just together in the hotel room, say no more: P Ric.”

Lucas receives and texts back with:

“Thanks mate. You know me too well, I was thinking about not going but I will go now.

Oh yeah, you and Mattie in hotel together, sounds a little cosy hope have a great night too. I don’t doubt you will. Btw, just receiving that text has made me feel a bit better. Luke.

Archived