Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marigodly - You probably don't want to hear this. But I think that maybe you have to accept that you can't have kids, I'm sure there are plenty of women out there that simply can't have a baby. There are so many women who desire to have a baby. But we need to remember, that we can't always get what we want in life. With technology and money being accessible these days, we can get pretty much what we desire, but we have to step back a bit and realise we can't get everything we want.

I think the best way to love and care for children is to babysit your friends and families children, get invovled with children's funtions, work at a childcare, care and love other children, you can positively impact on their lives. I think thats all you really can do. I think that if you tried and tried that's natures way of telling you that you're not able to reproduce, and that's not a bad thing. Doesn't mean that you can't be an amazing carer for children. We need positive role models for children. I know its not the same caring for a baby that is yours and a baby that is someone else's.

Have you considered adpotion? Fostering?

Now for my cry for help :)

Lately I'm been feeling really sad and angry. I haven't felt myself. I've started a new job and its not going very well, and now I've been told I'm moving house, so I'm moving away from a friend that lives close by, I'm scared I wont see her as much, then our relationship wont be as strong. I'm struggling to adpat to my new job, because so many things are not right with the workplace. I'm wondering whether it could be due to the season change, I know thats not the only reason for me feeling sad.... does anyone else feel really sad lately. Maybe I need more Vitamin D. I don't know how to boost my mood. I feel hopeless and I know if I had something to look forward to or to motivate me I'd feel a bit happier. Things at home aren't great, but I'm trying to deal with that. So home isn't a happy place. Any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

I need some advice, at the moment my brother and my boyfriend are constantly fighting over me, I keep trying to defuse the situation but it doesnt seem to make a difference, I always knew that they weren't best buddies but it is really annoying at the moment because I am constantly trying to stop them tearing each other apart, its making me even more stressed out especially with university deadlines looming, I really dont know what to do.

Can anyone give me some advice?

so... I've had a thing for this guy for 2 years.... but met him 3 years ago through darts.... anyways.... 2 years ago I flirted with him at our darts dinner, even though he had a gf, I didn't take it further because I'm not like that.... but I flirted, and surprisingly he flirted back with me... then nothing ever happened but I've thought about him over the 2 years.... then this year him and his gf broke up, she left him, saying she didn't love him and never had, but we got into contact and after a couple of weeks got together.... I was exstatic... so happy.... because finally I was with the guy I'd liked for a long time.... when his ex found out he was with me, well lets just say we've had nothing but trouble through the time we were together.... but he kept living with her and her mother.... then 5 weeks after we got together he became distant, saying he was confused about how he felt about both me and her, I'd been worried with him living there that she would have an influence over him, but he refused to move out, I was worried enough to ask him if he was sleeping with her still, but he promised me he wasn't....

then on a friday he broke up with me, saying he needed to be single for a while to figure himself out.... it hurt but I agreed to be his friend until he figured out what he wanted... but then the tuesday after he messaged me saying he was going to try and sort things out with her (the ex) and I've had people telling me he was indeed sleeping with me at my house as well as her, thats why he kept going home so often.... and that he was just using me to make her jealous....

now the girl he's back with keeps ringing me, not saying anything but just hanging up, harrassing me and stuff.... and he wont believe me, she even went as far to hack his facebook and tell him it was me doing it....

I dont know what to do.... how to handle this.... it hurts that he didn't even wait a week to get back with his ex, it hurts even more that he doesn't believe what she is doing.... and what hurts the most is I dont know whether or not to believe him or not... I thought I knew him.... and I thought he new me.... but he's believing everything she is saying....

what I dont get is why he'd go back to her when all she did was cheat on him, he said he never wanted to go back to that kind of relationship.... I'm so confused! :\

I think he's been two timing you. Sorry that sounds bad but I dont think he actually cares about you. He might have decided to go out with you but I think deep down, he is still with her. I think the best thing to do is have a clean break and move on. Easier said than done, I know, I am going through a messy break up myself, but if he has been cheating, then he really doesnt deserve your time at all. You are better off without you because there is a guy out there who will be right for you.

*hugs* I hope that helps hun x

Archived