Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Thankyou the both of you for the advice, really appreciate it.

You're welcome ... I mean even like I said ... I've told hardly anyone about my chest pains & anxiety because I'm so embarrassed by it. My mum did suggest going to the doctors but I'm terrified of going to the doctor ... even once before when I found a lump, I didn't want to go. But saying that, I do need to know what's going on because I know my body & I know that this isn't right. I don't feel healthy & I am generally scared & I know I stress a lot over literally everything.

Gosh, I just seem to have so much to worry about ... a portfolio whih I need an A grade in, 2 assignment which I need an A grade in, a research task which I need a C grade in to manage to achieve an A overall ... I have uni to think about (student finance, the course, etc) & then of course guy trouble (my ex is getting married & it's been three years & I'm not over him yet he was the one who pushed me away ... I won't go into details on here but I don't mind talking about it so PM me) but I feel guilty. I talk to him literally everyday & he either:

- ignores me

- talks to me in general conversation

- flirts with me

& it's very frustrating to not know how he feels & he has no idea what he's doing to me.

So yeah, I have loads to panic over which probably doesn't help.

:( I just feel like I generally need to talk to someone about everything to be honest ...

I went through that a few weeks ago and yesterday I bit the bullet and basically asked him what the hell is going on between us and now we are together. It wasnt easy for me to do that but I think if you ask him outright, at least you'll know the truth. And if you do need anyone to talk to. I am here for you :) That goes for anything you want to talk about (or rant) :)

^ Thankyou the both of you for the advice, really appreciate it.

You're welcome ... I mean even like I said ... I've told hardly anyone about my chest pains & anxiety because I'm so embarrassed by it. My mum did suggest going to the doctors but I'm terrified of going to the doctor ... even once before when I found a lump, I didn't want to go. But saying that, I do need to know what's going on because I know my body & I know that this isn't right. I don't feel healthy & I am generally scared & I know I stress a lot over literally everything.

Gosh, I just seem to have so much to worry about ... a portfolio whih I need an A grade in, 2 assignment which I need an A grade in, a research task which I need a C grade in to manage to achieve an A overall ... I have uni to think about (student finance, the course, etc) & then of course guy trouble (my ex is getting married & it's been three years & I'm not over him yet he was the one who pushed me away ... I won't go into details on here but I don't mind talking about it so PM me) but I feel guilty. I talk to him literally everyday & he either:

- ignores me

- talks to me in general conversation

- flirts with me

& it's very frustrating to not know how he feels & he has no idea what he's doing to me.

So yeah, I have loads to panic over which probably doesn't help.

:( I just feel like I generally need to talk to someone about everything to be honest ...

Sorry to hear that your under a lot of stress too. You should go and see a doctor if your unwell, even though your terrfied. There's only one Dr at my surgery who I can confide in with all my problems, feel comfortable enough to tell him everything thats bothering me, and he'll help, even though he's a male GP, he's helped me out with a lot of stuff - and still is even now, with me not being well. So it's good I have a proffessional like him, who I can trust and will listen.

I had man trouble a few months back aswell, Jason. That's a long story, which I dont really want to go into basically - I've got feelings for him and he does'nt feel the same ect, but we've still got a really good friendship, and he helped me out on Saturday as he also suffers with anxiety.

Archived