Support Group

Dan F

I think he's been two timing you. Sorry that sounds bad but I dont think he actually cares about you. He might have decided to go out with you but I think deep down, he is still with her. I think the best thing to do is have a clean break and move on. Easier said than done, I know, I am going through a messy break up myself, but if he has been cheating, then he really doesnt deserve your time at all. You are better off without you because there is a guy out there who will be right for you.

*hugs* I hope that helps hun x

The funny thing is though when we got together he said he'd had a thing for me since the first time he met me and when we got together we were so happy. He was messaging me all day Saturday saying he missed me and wanted me back and he wished he'd moved in here when he was asked and that be missed the fun we had but if he did why go back to her so soon. It hurts because inlet myself fall for him even though it hadn't been that long since she left him. They were together 5 years and she has treated him so badly it's not funny. I'm trying to move on but every time I think I'm starting to he messages me saying all this stuff and it just makes me even more upset and confused or i hear his name mentioned and it makes menjust want to cry =(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hunni I know it hurts. I feel the same. He isn't worth the tears. He might have liked you but it doesn't look like he took it very seriously. If he could run to his ex straightaway then as much as I hate saying this he really isn't right for you. You will find someone that is worthy of your time he is out there somewhere. Keep your head held up high. *hugs* xx

I think he's been two timing you. Sorry that sounds bad but I dont think he actually cares about you. He might have decided to go out with you but I think deep down, he is still with her. I think the best thing to do is have a clean break and move on. Easier said than done, I know, I am going through a messy break up myself, but if he has been cheating, then he really doesnt deserve your time at all. You are better off without you because there is a guy out there who will be right for you.

*hugs* I hope that helps hun x

The funny thing is though when we got together he said he'd had a thing for me since the first time he met me and when we got together we were so happy. He was messaging me all day Saturday saying he missed me and wanted me back and he wished he'd moved in here when he was asked and that be missed the fun we had but if he did why go back to her so soon. It hurts because inlet myself fall for him even though it hadn't been that long since she left him. They were together 5 years and she has treated him so badly it's not funny. I'm trying to move on but every time I think I'm starting to he messages me saying all this stuff and it just makes me even more upset and confused or i hear his name mentioned and it makes menjust want to cry =(

My ex left his wife before we got together but she wouldn't let go and he went back and forth, even after he saw her come round to my house and pucnh me in the mouth he still slept with her. Men don't think like women, we explore feelings and go on trust while they think about what is easier and whether they can get it into bed.

The truth is you stepped into a messy relationship taking a chance on someone and it's blown up in your face. Nothing you say and do is going to get him back because even though you tell him the truth his head is all about the other person. You know this hurt isn't going to last but staying in contact and being the target for the other woman to play mind games with, will make it harder to deal with. You are a strong person and do not deserve this and it is unfair to be in this situation but use it to make you stronger.

Take that strengh and tell him that he's a douche bag for giving up on you as you were the best thing he was ever going to have in his life and he deserves this other woman because he plays the same games she does. And as hard as it feels to do walk away from him because there is someone out that who is wonderful and will be the man of your dreams. Don't let this guy stop you from finding him.

I need some advice, at the moment my brother and my boyfriend are constantly fighting over me, I keep trying to defuse the situation but it doesnt seem to make a difference, I always knew that they weren't best buddies but it is really annoying at the moment because I am constantly trying to stop them tearing each other apart, its making me even more stressed out especially with university deadlines looming, I really dont know what to do.

Can anyone give me some advice?

You have a choice to either let them fight it out and get it out of their systems or sit them down and tell them to grow up.

You are with your boyfriend because you like him and see stuff in him that your brother doesn't and even if you explain it to him he probably won't get what you mean. Likewise your BF is probably jealous over the closeness you have with your brother. So you have to step away, tell them you aren't a peice of meat to be fought over and that if they want to spend time with you to get over themselves.

^^ So sorry Zetti!

I find Ben & Jerry's Fish Food really helps me in tough times!

I know comfort food is bad but believe me, it cushions the blow at the time! :wink:

Sending you a hug with this message! :wub:

Xxxx

Thanks Laura, appreciate that :wub: have got choccies :lol: and it definitely makes me feel better :) x

thanks guys, it doesn't really help when I have to play darts with him every week haha.... I told him when he was messaging me to stop it coz he has a gf and to never say that to me again while he does;.... but he doesn't get the jist of what he's done... and I'm sick of trying to tell him.

Why do I have to put myself in awkward situations?

The other day on facebook, this guy randomly started talking to me. I have never actually met him but I know of him.

He is my friend's brother & I had heard her talk about him for a while, etc.

& then my other friend started dating him, so I knew of him pretty well, just had never met him.

A few moments ago, seriosuly, about five minutes ago, my friend came online (the guy's sister) & she passed on a message.

This guy wants to take me out on a date to the cinema & get to know me better.

I have never even met this guy & I didn't want to say no & hurt their feelings. But I'd feel very uncomfortable.

Not so much about the fact that he went out with one of my friends ('cause I never talk to her now).

But because I don't actually know him.

So I said I would get back to him when I find out what date I can make ... oh dear.

What am I going to say to him?

I don't want to hurt his feelings nor his sister's but I'm not looking for a relationship with him.

I know that sounds harsh, but at least in the long run, he won't get hurt.

Archived