Support Group

Dan F

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a letter today about some blood tests I had to check everything was ok after I was ill when I lost loads.

The tests show I'm still anaemia which really sucks.

the trouble with my blood has been going on for ages now and I'm really sick of it now.

The hosptail want to do yet more tests now.

why do bad things happen when you are happy.

I had a letter today about some blood tests I had to check everything was ok after I was ill when I lost loads.

the trouble with my blood has been going on for ages now and I'm really sick of it now.

I know how that feels having been in and out of hospital last month.

I am sure the hospital wouldn't be doing it unless they needed to but sometimes it can feel exhausting. I hope everything goes well for you :)

I am sure the hospital wouldn't be doing it unless they needed to but sometimes it can feel exhausting. I hope everything goes well for you :)

Thanks Zetti

I just have to wait to hear from them now

Hopefully I will get sorted this time :angry:

Is everything better with you now ?

Thanks Zetti

I just have to wait to hear from them now

Hopefully I will get sorted this time :angry:

Is everything better with you now ?

I am sure you will get sorted :)

I am a lot better now. I still have to watch my blood pressure but I have no problems for a while so it all looks good. Thanks for asking :)

I know a good bloke who's gone missing out on our local lake.

He was kayaking last Sunday (over a week ago) and hasn't been seen since.

I'm just having a hard time trying to work out what I can do to help. Everything seems so stupid and I feel completely helpless!

I want someone to find him (or his body as it now probably is) so everyone can move on.

I don't know what to do. Everything is completely overwhelming to me. :(

I know a good bloke who's gone missing out on our local lake.

He was kayaking last Sunday (over a week ago) and hasn't been seen since.

I'm just having a hard time trying to work out what I can do to help. Everything seems so stupid and I feel completely helpless!

I want someone to find him (or his body as it now probably is) so everyone can move on.

I don't know what to do. Everything is completely overwhelming to me. :(

Hope his found soon not sure what you can do to help you could join a search party not sure if that helps but hopefully he will be found soon

• 2 weeks later...

I have had enough of being lied to. Do I have gullible written across my forehead? I can't even go through kne day without my own boyfriend lying about where he was! I dont even know who to trust anymore :( I dont even know what to do anymore :(

Archived