Deep In My Heart

Guest Tasha

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys for the comments :D Its late, and Paris kept nagging me to get the chapter done, so here it is. Dont blame me if its crap, my brain switched off after 11pm :P Enjoy :D

Chapter 6

At a quarter to one in the afternoon, the next day, Jack made his way to the Diner to pick up a picnic basket he had asked Leah and Irene to prepare for his date with Martha. The picnic basket contained a bottle of white wine, several sandwiches with different fillings, since he was unsure of what Martha liked, and some chocolate and raspberry muffins, Martha’s favourite according to Ric. After paying and thanking Irene, Jack realised it was now after 1pm and Martha must have been waiting for him. Making his way out, he saw her leaning against the wooden railings around the beach, with her hair blowing in the wind. She looked like a beautiful angel, wearing a ¾ beige skirt and white top, with her bikini underneath, since Jack had told her to come prepared just in case. Martha smiled at Jack as he approached her and noticed the picnic basket in his hand.

“Where are we going?” Martha asked curiously, after giving Jack a small, friendly kiss on the cheek. Jack just told her it was a surprise and the two of them headed to his car.

After a 15 minute drive, and a 30 minute walk down a scenic track, Jack and Martha finally reached their destination. To Jack’s relief, the beach was empty.

“This place is beautiful,” Martha exclaimed looking around the secluded beach, “well worth that long walk, you could have at least prepared me.” Jack laughed as Martha pouted. She looked so cute, Jack thought. While Martha walked around, exploring the place, Jack set up the picnic blanket, with pillows around the edge for them to lean against, and a bouquet of lilies in the middle, Martha’s favourite. He left the food in the basket, but took the wine out and poured himself and Martha a glass, and took them over to Martha, who was standing on the rocks looking out at the ocean. Martha laughed as she saw Jack struggling to climb up the rock with two glasses of wine in his hands, so she went to give him a hand. They sat on the rocks for a while, drinking their wines and talking, just basically enjoying each others company.

After a while, Jack’s stomach started to grumble like, what Martha likes to call, the sound of an earthquake. They finally took their places on the picnic blankets ready to dig into their sandwiches and muffins. Finishing the bite of their chocolate and raspberry muffin, Jack and Martha lay on the blanket, after packing the food plates away, looking at each other. They stared longingly into the others eyes, both knowing exactly what the other wants, no words need to be spoken. Martha leaned in closer to Jack, as he did the same. Their lips were about to touch when the sound of Martha’s phone went off. With disappointed looks on their faces, Jack and Martha moved away from each other as Martha reached in her bag to find her phone. Apologising and excusing herself, Martha went over near rocks to talk to her friend, Jake. Thinking that Martha may take a while, Jack decided to take a dip in the ocean. Taking off his shirt, Jack made his way into the warm water and swam around. Little did Jack know Martha had been watching his every move; Hmmm, Jack’s got a nice body, Martha though, her smile not escaping her face.

Quickly ending her conversation with Jake, Martha made her way back onto the sand, and took her skirt and top off, revealing her light blue bikini. Jack’s mouth dropped. She’s beautiful, he thought. Notice Martha’s back facing towards him; Jack quietly snuck up behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her into the water. However, Martha did not fight Jack off, as she loved the feel of his warm arms around her. Once they were in the water, Martha turned around to face Jack. Jack tucked Martha’s hair behind her ears, so that he could get a better look at her beautiful face. Moving their heads closer together, their lips finally met, and the pair experienced their first, long awaited, passionate kiss, one that they will never forget.

After a couple of hours of mucking around in the water and sharing more loving kisses, Jack and Martha made their way back home. They both went to their own apartments to have a shower and clean up, and Martha planned to meet Jack at his place half an hour later. While waiting for the elevator to come, Martha reminisced back on the magical day she shared with the most wonderful guy she’s ever met. She smiled as she remembered the kisses they shares, the warm feeling she got when Jack held her close to him, a feeling of security, of love, and of passion, something she had never felt with any of her previous boyfriends. Jack was definitely the one, Martha thought, as she waited for Jack to answer the door. She smiled as she saw his sexy topless standing opposite her, a few moments later. He must have just come out of the shower, she thought, taking in the smell of his lotion and aftershave. Jack led Martha onto the couch, where they sat and talked, until Jack moved closer to her and placed his soft lips onto Martha’s. Martha lay down on the couch, with Jack hovering on top of her, their lips still joint, and her hands moving around his bare body. They were enjoying every moment they were experiencing together until Kim walked through the door.

“OMG!”

Next chapter

- Kim’s reaction

- Is it already the end of Jack and Martha’s relationship?

DAMN IT KIM!!!!! lol well at least they had there romantic date together

lol that was an awesome chapter huni i loved it :wub:

i hope that martha and jack dont not see each other anymore cause of

kim that would be stupid kim needs to get on with his life

lol they dated what 5 years ago seriously even though she is his

ex there is a time limit on how long that whole best mate ex girlfriend

rule last lol :P well cant wait for the update :)

hopefully it will be soon lol :P

xoxo

Damn Kimberly and his timing!

Ok, I've just read the last four chapters and they were brilliant!

I think we ought to come up with a plan to get rid of Mr.Hyde... I suggest blindfolding him, leaving him in an alley and unleashing some wild bears, any takers??! :D

I hope this doesn't spell the end of Martha and Jack's relationship; they're perfect for one another! (yes, even after two dates!)

Update soon please :)

Archived