Deep In My Heart

Guest Tasha

Aiite, heres the next chapter. Its a bit crap, didnt know what to write, but meh! enjoy

Chapter 7

Kim stood at the door with his mouth wide up, and his eyes practically popping out, like they do in the movies. Jack quickly jumped off Martha, and they both sat on the couch quietly waiting for Kim to say anything. Realising he still didn’t have a shirt on, Jack quickly ran to his room, put his shirt on and returned back to the couch, sitting next to Martha, who was looking down at the floor.

“How you could you do this to me mate? You’re supposed to be my best friend. I thought you guys weren’t even talking, and I come home to find you making out with her on the couch,” Kim started. At the point, Martha started to feel uncomfortable, and decided to go home. As she made her way to the door, she felt Kim’s hands roughly grasp hers, and yanked on them so that she’d face him. Martha winced in pain, and looked down at the ground as Kim yelled at her, calling her names that no girl would want to hear. Jack noticed the pain she was in, and the tears that were flowing down her face, and he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Kim, get off her, your hurting her,” he said as he pulled Martha away from Kim’s hold, and held her in his arms safely. Kim just sat in the kitchen, with a frown on his face, watching the pair embrace each other. After a couple of minutes Martha went home and Jack went back to Kim.

“What the heck were you thinking, you really hurt her, she could have pressed charges, are you stupid or something?” Jack started. Kim just looked down to the floor, while taking a sip of his beer.

“I know, I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that, but I wasn’t even holding her that hard, so-”

“She has marks are her wrists, Kim, of course you hurt her. God, that’s not like you, what has gotten into you? You never lay a hand on women like that, why now, why Martha?” Jack yelled back. It was true though, Kim would never hurt a fly, and he was always very calm around a woman, that’s why women always came after him.

“I said I was sorry. Look, it’s not everyday you see you best friend making out with your ex-”

“You guys went out 5 years ago, Kim. God, why can’t you get that through that head of yours? She has moved on, she has dated other guys after you-”

“Yeah, but I love her, you knew that, and yet you still went after her,” Kim yelled back at Jack.

“You don’t love her; you just got that in your head when you saw her, when I asked you last week at the club. If you did still love her, you would have spoken about her, you never even mentioned her to me. You would have tried to get into contact with her after you left, but no, you never did, because you fell out of love with her, and now you just don’t like to see her happy, but she deserves to be happy, and you’re the only one who is stopping her. So Kim please, just let her be. We really like each other, and I want my best friend to like my girlfriend, not be bitter towards her every time you see her. Please?” Jack is right, Kim thought, they both deserve to be happy. So Kim apologised to Jack, and then went up to the penthouse apartment with Jack and apologised to Martha, admitting to be an idiot, and Martha forgave him.

The three of them then sat in Martha’s lounge room, talking about Kim and Martha’s high school experience. They laughed and joked about the crazy things Kim would do to get into trouble with his dad, who was the vice-principal at their high school. After an hour, Kim went back to his apartment, leaving Jack and Martha alone.

“Thank you,” Martha said as the pair sat back down on the sofa, Jack’s arms wrapped safely around Martha’s shoulders, her chin resting on his chest as she looked up at him.

“What for?” he asked softly, as he stared into her beautiful blue eyes, that sparkled back at him.

“For everything, for sticking up for me against Kim, for saying whatever you said to him that made him see sense, and for the best day I’ve had in a long time. The picnic was beautiful; I’ve never had so much fun in my life. So thank you.” Martha ended by giving Jack a passionate kiss on the lips. For the rest of the night, Martha sat in Jack’s arms, enjoying the warm feeling she was receiving from him, while watching a movie. Jack looked down at the woman lying in his arms, stroking her long, dark hair, and placing a soft kiss on her forehead as she shut her eyes falling into slumber.

Next Chapter

- will Jack and Martha take their relationship to the next level?

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their too happy, break them up

lol, your starting to sound like Jess (cutiepie29 on haac) she wants me to break them up too :P But i have things planned, some people will hate me, others well i dnt know :P

Oh and thanks for the comments, next chapter may not be up until next week, busy all week, literally, maybe saturday i can :wub: i might start now since im not doing anything :unsure:

Archived