Deep In My Heart

Guest Tasha

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their too happy, break them up

lol, your starting to sound like Jess (cutiepie29 on haac) she wants me to break them up too :P But i have things planned, some people will hate me, others well i dnt know :P

Oh and thanks for the comments, next chapter may not be up until next week, busy all week, literally, maybe saturday i can :wub: i might start now since im not doing anything :unsure:

lol! like you weren't thinking about it! :P lol I wont hate you unless you get Martha and Kim together(That is a warning Tash).

Saturday =( lol

TASHA guess who!!! Oh my goodness I just found this why didn't you advertise it!!!

This is GREAT!!!

lol hey Shortie (i dont even know your name :P) Never see you on BOS no more :unsure: And i have advertised this fic, its in my siggy :P

And Sian, i would never hook Martha and Kim up, even if they were the last people left on this planet, actually maybe i would if that was the case, but thankfully its not :D

Archived