Deep In My Heart

Guest Tasha

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Martha is not rich because of her daddy. Shes rich from the modelling. She was the face of Sass and Bide, so she got a HUGE contract, im thinking in the millions for a year, and she did it for 2 years, and then she became the face of Myers (like Jen Hawkins in Aus) so she got paid heaps for that. And she has also done other modelling like for magazines shoots and whatnot. Lets just pretend she has made millions of dollars in modelling over the last 3 years. Oh and she drives Lexus IS250 (like my uncle :P) shes a bit like Amanda on the show :P

Except not the same b****y person, right?

What Martha being like Amanda, good god no. Update is being written, along with my resume, which isnt going very far since im focusing more on the update :P

Oh and sorry, but Kim's not going anywhere :P

well well well Tasha.

here's little me , just browsing the fanfics and I saw it. I thought nah, they got it mixed up, tasha doesn't write fanfaic and now I'd just like to say, seeing as its so good, its about time!

lol I have to agree with everyone, I don't like kim I have a sneeky feeling he will try and get back with martha and will split her and jack up, and then we all find out he only wants her money!

and please someone take the exclamation mark off beckys keyboard! its driving me crazy! :P:P

Archived