The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

lol Hi Tasha.

Wow I would ahve thought Paul was way older than Ben (like 3 years, because Ben has a baby face :P) but you did your research :P

I mentioned this in your fic I think you should call Sam - Samcrapanther or Samanther :) because we both hate her. I don't like overly nice pople, You need a balance of good and evil, whereas Sam has the sun shinning out of her backside :o Soon Tony will be saying 'Your part of our family'!!!! or he will be kissing her shoulder! - Thats not allowed to happen, you hear me Mr.T.Holden.

I agree Ash doesn't deserve his wife or Martha. However this is a great storyline :)

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you Sian, it is a great storyline. What would H&A be without any drama? lol. *hopefully* it will make Jack and Martha's reunion all the more better!

And i call him Ashton, when i dont like people i call them by their full name, and it's pretty obvious Ashton is one of the characters that i hate the most on this show, followed closely by Ms Sam. Her name isnt even Sam, its Kylie, so why is everyone still calling her Sam?? Total confuzzlement :unsure:

I call him Ashton as well, but I'm not sure why I do that. I think because "Ash" reminded me too much of the kid off Pokemon, and he is cool, so maybe that's why I call him Ashton because I don't like him either...

Morag alwayz called him Ashton, and i just love to say Ashton Nadar, the name cracks me up :lol:

Soon Tony will be saying 'Your part of our family'!!!! or he will be kissing her shoulder! - Thats not allowed to happen, you hear me Mr.T.Holden.

Oh god, i hope not. Those shoulder kisses are only reserved for Martha and Jack, no-one else, especially not Samcrapanther, or what i'll be calling her in my fic, Samantha :)

And yes, i too agree, this Ashton/Martha storyline is great mainly because it goes onto Martha's downward spiral, and that's got to be the most entertaining thing on this show so far :lol: Her pole dancing, i hope ratings sky rocket :P But i'm def looking forward to that, so i guess it is thanks to Ashton. Still hate the idiot though :)

Oh and Hi Sian

Wow I would ahve thought Paul was way older than Ben (like 3 years, because Ben has a baby face :P) but you did your research :P

^^ Yeh he does have a baby face, but id say that they kind of look the same age, because Pauls got a very young looking face aswell.

Question: Anyone know how old Jessica Chapnik is? Sorry, I know this is the I hate Ashton thread but I was just curious... :)

Archived