The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No she has (by the looks of it)

Its definetly darker!

Im going to ask on here aswell, i asked on the other forum so i may aswell ask here. Does anyone else think Sam looks a bit like Chantelle from bigbrother in the picture off the website? lol

Just in that picture, not in real life! :D

Sam looks nicer with her hair darker, but still a bum head, a nice bum head, that i dont like :)

Awww...theres no more Ashton to b*tch about <_< Oh wellz, he'll be back, they alwayz to make a reappearance those evil characters, Eve, Mumma Rose, they came back, so why not Ashton?? I hope we get to see Declan again, or even the new baby :wub:

I'm refusing to believe Sam can look nice or be nice :P! I don't like her. She and her 'niceness' are to blame for Martha crying and rinking and hooking up with another guy.

I hope Martha makes Jak cheat on Sam! and then scribbles all over Sams face in photos! and cut all Sams hair off then she will be wierd and Jack will be like ' Urghh Why am I have you when I can have Sian I mean Martha?' Get away from me!! lol

I don't know where that came from!

Urghh Why am I have you when I can have Sian I mean Martha?

:lol: you mean when he can have moi??? Nah! Next week

Martha kisses Jack and Sam catches them

-does a happy dance- So i dont think we have to worry about Ms Toulhurst for much longer :D

How did this go from a 'hate Ash' thread to a 'hate Sam' thread. This should just become the 'hate Sash' thread :P

Urghh Why am I have you when I can have Sian I mean Martha?

:lol: you mean when he can have moi??? Nah! Next week

Martha kisses Jack and Sam catches them

-does a happy dance- So i dont think we have to worry about Ms Toulhurst for much longer :D

How did this go from a 'hate Ash' thread to a 'hate Sam' thread. This should just become the 'hate Sash' thread :P

Are you seious????????????? :D

Omg. I'm now happy, if your lying I will hunt you down :P

Go Martha

The purpose of a 'Character Depreciation' thread like this one is to discuss the negative points about a character and why you dislike them as a character or dislike their prescence in the show. It is not intended as somewhere to make negative comments about the actor's looks or a place to hang out for a general chat.

Please keep this thread on topic, bearing in mind the above, or it will be closed.

Archived