The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a rumour going around that Mr Ashton:

is helping Johnny and may have been the one who killed Rocco...

Does this mean that I have to like him? Because I don't want to like him even though it involves my precious...

Actually I will HATE him if it turns out to be true!

because then it means that he DID kill Rocco, and Rocco was a sweet innocent guy who didn't deserve to die. Aww I'm crying...

Grrrr....

I really really really really really hate Ashton after last nights episode in Aus. How could a loser cause so much heartache for such a gorgeous woman. He doesnt deserve anyone or anything, especiallly Rianna's baby. Poor Rianna is sooo clueless as to what her hubby has been up to in the part 3 months. Well i dont care no more, becuase he is GONE and we never ever have to see him again, EVER!! Unless Adia's spoilers come true. BUt that wont be for a while, and if that does happen, Jacky will be the one to find out, and haha i'll love to see what Jacky does to Ashton :lol: But thank the Lord AShton has gone for the mean time. No more of having to see his ugly lying cheating money stealing scum bag. Yeah! Oh downside is no more Declan :(

In yesterdays episode there was a scene with Ash where Ash made an expression and it looked exactly like Toby Mangel!! I know he played Toby but it was really freaky. I didn't think he looked much like Toby cause he was so young back then until that scene!

Edit : Sorry I mean Tuesdays. I think the scene was at the end when Jack confronted him.

Archived