The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

But Drew has Slimy Greasy Granny Hair! :o

Ashton has adorable Kids, I hate what he's doing but Ashton's Hair is adorable so that rules it out :P

lmao^^ slimy greasy granny hair! ive never noticed that actually, il check that out on monday wen it comes bk on :D

il give you the fact that ashs kids are adorable, well one of them is :D , but i certainly cant agree with you about his hair sorry. maybe its cuz i love jack so much so every other man doesnt stand a chance!

maybe wen ash's gone for good i can begin to give him a chance :)

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That will be too late. You gotta like him NOW!

Aww both Kids are really Cute

Sorry no can do!

My loyalties lie elsewhere!

i noticed u changed your i hate drew from bright red font to small black font! could it be! r u starting to give in! :D

drew isnt that bad, hes no way as annoying as ash.....infact, i quite like drew myself! i mite even pop over to the drew appreciation thread.....or not :)

^^Ooookay! lol

uh! some 10yr boys screaming outside like a girl- its really fustrating me!

......i was about to say something about ashton then, but i thort id let it go! :D

does anyone no how old ben is? i cant work out whether hed be younger or older than paul? hmm...

Now iv never actually come on here, and i was about to write down a reason why i dispise ashton, but then i read the other comments!

And sian, isnt this an i hate ash thread!? lol

anyway, i dislike ashton with a great passion, not only for what he did to martha but to those adorable kids of his, and jack ofcourse. they all deserve to get rid of him.

and, oh great, hes coming onto UK screens this week! Which means a double dosage of ashton all over agen! why do we have to get punished for living in england :(

I'm being democratic :) sparking debate :P

Tuesdayyyyyyyy! I can't wait! Going to get some popcorn and coke and not leaving the room until the end of the credits.

Ben is like 1 year and 8months and 10days younger then Paulie :lol: Ben's bday is on the 24th od Dec, 1979, and Paulie is 14th April, 1978, right?? I forget now :P

And i call him Ashton, when i dont like people i call them by their full name, and it's pretty obvious Ashton is one of the characters that i hate the most on this show, followed closely by Ms Sam. Her name isnt even Sam, its Kylie, so why is everyone still calling her Sam?? Total confuzzlement :unsure:

But i agree with Shann, Ashton's kids are cute, well Declan at least, and Rianna doesnt seem too bad, but Ashton, well he can be every bad word in the dictionary. No-one hurts Jack's Martha like that, no-one is allowed to

get Martha pregnant

except for Jack :) Ashton doesnt even deserve

Rianna's baby

-hmph-

Archived