The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Lol, I feel sorry for you :rolleyes:

Cam's a dirty, little bastard .. :P Sorry for the language but he is.

At least you will get to see some funny scene's with Jack, Ric and all them coming into the night club for Peter's thingy .. And they see her pole-dancing :lol:

I can't believe I've never commented in here before.

Lol, Barbara you only have about a year until the reunion. :P Funniest scene ever is when the boys go to the Rocket Club for Peter's bucks party and they catch Martha pole dancing. It's hilarious. If I need a good laugh, I watch that. :lol:

^ I know I still have over a year for their reunion but it's getting closer. :P

I have seen that episode already. :lol: But I only really started watching H&A at Australian pace in August 2007 (it was a very crappy summer so I spent my days on the Internet :rolleyes: ). So I still have a few months left. I already know what's going to happen because I've read episode summaries but I haven't seen it yet. :wink:

^^^ Lol, I feel sorry for you :rolleyes:

Cam's a dirty, little bastard .. :P Sorry for the language but he is.

At least you will get to see some funny scene's with Jack, Ric and all them coming into the night club for Peter's thingy .. And they see her pole-dancing :lol:

Don't worry, I forgive you (only because that statement is true!) :lol:

Archived