The 'I hate Ash' club

Guest ~Angel~

I think he's a nice character or well comes across as it. It's amazing, how he planned it. You know turning up to summer bay not mentioning he was married, no ring on? may be he planned to take advantage of a girl but I don't think he meant Jack's girl.

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm strange he didnt have his ring on! Hes just a sleeze really, messing his wonderful family around! Got to say though, if he'd come into it like he did today and Martha and Jack had never existed (plus he didnt have a hidden family), id probably think he was an alright kinda guy!

I did not just say that... :o

I think he's a rotten character & I await the day he passes the "You're Now Leaving SummerBay" sign. My main reasons:

*For a start he actually slept with a complete stranger while married.

*When it turned out to be his supposed best mates wife!! he should've got out of it straight away yet weeks & weeks later we're still having to put up with him.

*Not only is he married but he's actually a father, show some responsibilty, mate! :P Not setting a great example is he?!

*He continued to lie to each girl & not offer the truth till caught out (which was very entertaining to watch)

*He should've stopped the whole thing with Martha after he told her the truth. The old "I'm going to leave its just matter of time. " thing didn't wash one bit.

*He remains in summerbay when its obvious everyone wants him gone!

Just incase it wasn't obvious I'm not a fan. :P

Well said Amy^^

And, to sum up, hes basically a slimeball, only thinking of himself, having absolutley no regard of anyone elses feelings and not even giving two hoots about his wife and kids.

If he actually cared at all about his friendship with Jack he wouldnt have even continued seeing Martha. Which brings me to Martha, if she even cared about Jack at all she'd have never slept with Ash and continued seeing him, but this isnt the i hate martha club so il leave it at that, i need to get my priorities straight!

And dont even get me started about the continuous lieing he did to Martha! Even though im disapointed in her right now, she certainly doesnt deserve that. Shes so naive! Why couldnt she just see him as the slimeball we all see him as!

Ok, im coming to the end of my rant, all i have left to say is, go back under the rock you came from Ashton, and stay the hell away from Jack and Martha! Or you'l have me to deal with! *loads gun*

Gosh I was so confuzzled for a minute because I was sure that I clicked on the Nic Bishop thread and then I read Amy's post about him being a rotten character and I was all like OMG :o when did all that happen? And THEN I realise that I am acutally in the IHA thread and it all makes sense and I am happy!

However, I hope they haven't extended his contract. He's so whiny. I seriously hope Johnny orders someone in his gang to take out Ash! For good!

He has to have another secret, he just does! I'm not an aussie viewer but didn't he have alot of secret phone calls when he arrived or am I imaging reading that? :S Sam & Ash have served their purpose they're no longer needed! :P

Archived