Lost Without You

Guest Fran-Lizzie

awww how sweet he did all that for her i wish my boyfriend would do stuff like that for me more often but his attempts are lame lol like we would eat cheese sandwiches or something lol he's not very romantic lol i think maybe he thinks its less manly lol stupid man lol maybe i should make him read this give him a few ideas lol :) well awesome chapter im loving this story lol :) update asap!

xoxo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dedicated to everyone who has replied :wub: xxxx

Part 5

I feel so lucky to have Jack back after everything that happened between us. I have never felt so happy with anyone else but him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. Me, Jack and our child. Well hopefully a few more children after that too. I want to spend the rest of my life with him, making him happy and him making me happy and raising our children in a happy and loving home.

Today is the day of the first scan and I can’t wait to see our baby on that screen for the first time. This is such an amazing experience and Jack is the only person I would ever want to share it with.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Martha’s first scan and I’m so excited, it will be the first time we get to see our baby. I just love her so much. I can’t believe I nearly lost her; I’m just so glad we found each other again and got back together. I thought that was it, it was over for good but its not and I’m not going to mess it up this time. I want to be with Martha for the rest of my life.

We arrive at the hospital and get shown to a room to have the scan. They put the gel on Martha’s stomach and I then see our baby on the screen. Wow it is so amazing.

“Ok from what I can see the baby looks like it is 4 months, it does sometimes happen especially first time round that you won’t notice you are pregnant even at this far on.”

“Wow, I can’t believe I’ve been pregnant for 4 months and I’ve only just noticed.”

I think about 4 months ago in my head and I know I was still with Martha then, just before we spilt. So the baby had to be mine, didn’t it?

“Jack isn’t this amazing. It’s definitely your Jack I would say if it wasn’t yours, it’s our baby Jack”

“I know it is, and it’s going to be the most amazing baby ever. I love you Mrs Holden.”

“I love you too Mr Holden and our baby too.”

“I love our baby too very much” I say kissing her tenderly and stroking her stomach as I do.

Awww! I hope it is his now! or it could be Corey's? lol

Any chance of a gay scene between Ash and Jack?lol going to get killed by tasha when she sees that :P

Nice writing fran, can I call you Fran? Sory I will stick to Fran Lizzie. *hmmpf* back to doing homework on nappy changing :)

Archived