Lost Without You

Guest Fran-Lizzie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dedicated to baby gurl, beckyboo, xxgulcanxx, xsianx, Jacksthehottest, Nicom, loobieloo, Jack4Martha, krystal93 and gawjuss_tiff

Part 3

Jack and I are back together and we’re happier than ever. I moved back in and everything is going really great. He doesn’t work as much as he did; he doesn’t do any overtime which is good because it was not spending anytime together which ruined our relationship in the first place.

We’re having breakfast together now and he has the day off which we’re going to spend together, he says he has a surprise for me and I can’t wait. Suddenly I feel like I want to throw up and I run to the bathroom. He follows me and rubs my back softly as I am sick down the toilet.

“Martha, you’ve been sick a lot lately. Especially in the mornings, are you sure everything’s ok?”

“I know Jack; I’ll buy a test today. I don’t know if it’s that thought, what if it’s something else.”

“Well get the test first, then if it’s negative. We can get you checked out. I don’t want you being sick.”

“Ok, I’m still getting my surprise today though, aren’t I? I feel much better now.”

“Yeah, you’re still getting your surprise.” He says smiling at me. I smile back and we both leave the bathroom and get ready to go out.

We go into town and buy a pregnancy test. I take it and smile as I see the result. I’m pregnant wow! Jack will be so happy.

I smile at him as I go into the living room where he is sitting on the settee waiting for the results. I show him the stick and he smiles as he sees the results. I go over to him and kiss him.

“We’re having a baby.”

“Yes we are and this is the best thing ever!” I say kissing him again.

“Well we’re going to have an extra special celebration today then aren’t we?”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see what you’ve had planned for me.”

“I suppose we’ll have to book a scan at the hospital too, shall we see if they can fit us in tomorrow?” He asks.

“Yeah that would be good.”

Jack and I are going to be parents this is the best thing ever!

Update soon

I love this!!!!!

Pleasse let Jack be the daddy!!!!

However no one has really done a fic that Jack with Martha but Marthas pregnant with Jacks baby all the time maybe it would be different to see the babys not his!!!!!!!!

Okay i didt mean that lol!!!!!!!!!

Archived