Lost Without You

Guest Fran-Lizzie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of a gay scene between Ash and Jack?lol going to get killed by tasha when she sees that

Lol, Sian you know me too well :P Expect me to turn up at your house in Wales, and you'll be sorry :P Nah im kidding :D Fran-Lizzie isnt mean like you

Yay tha baby is Jacky's :D I might have to re-read this fic, i have no idea whats happening. But great chapter anyways

Please update soon :D

Awww! I hope it is his now! or it could be Corey's? lol

Any chance of a gay scene between Ash and Jack?lol going to get killed by tasha when she sees that :P

Nice writing fran, can I call you Fran? Sory I will stick to Fran Lizzie. *hmmpf* back to doing homework on nappy changing :)

sian how did u get corey into it??? :)

Any chance of a gay scene between Ash and Jack?lol going to get killed by tasha when she sees that

Lol, Sian you know me too well :P Expect me to turn up at your house in Wales, and you'll be sorry :P Nah im kidding :D Fran-Lizzie isnt mean like you

Yay tha baby is Jacky's :D I might have to re-read this fic, i have no idea whats happening. But great chapter anyways

Please update soon :D

lol Like to see you try dear =P The sheep of Wales will protect me!

Awww! I hope it is his now! or it could be Corey's? lol

Any chance of a gay scene between Ash and Jack?lol going to get killed by tasha when she sees that :P

Nice writing fran, can I call you Fran? Sory I will stick to Fran Lizzie. *hmmpf* back to doing homework on nappy changing :)

sian how did u get corey into it??? :)

Corey has to be in it! lol main character :P Marthas baby's father!

Archived