Lost Without You

Guest Fran-Lizzie

Very cute awww they still love each other. And I'm glad Martha finally realised how much of a scumbag Ash is.

Can't wait for a update :D Hope they get nack together soon.

Ash isn't a scumbag! He's just took the wrong paths a few times. You leave my Ash alone :(

Great Start, Gutted Ash has gone :(

More soon please. :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very cute awww they still love each other. And I'm glad Martha finally realised how much of a scumbag Ash is.

Ash isn't a scumbag! He's just took the wrong paths a few times. You leave my Ash alone :(

Lora I cant believe you said i am shocked!!!!

Great 1st chapter im loving it already then again I love all J/M fic :P!!!

Update soon

Lora I cant believe you said i am shocked!!!!

Great 1st chapter im loving it already then again I love all J/M fic :P!!!

Update soon

Yer, I can't believe you said that! I am glad that he has gone, I think other people are too. that was a great chapter, please update soon, can't wait to see where this goes, hopefully they'll get back together, Update soon

Dedicated to PINK, Sam =), Gawguss_tiff, Jack4Martha, Willz, Nicom, <3AmyMatthews, xxgulcanxx, loobieloo, Jacksthehottest, Home&Awaygal, Beckyboo, BelieveInMe and JackandMartha4eva.

Part 2

It had now been 2 days since I had seen Jack on the beach and I’m missing him like crazy. I miss seeing him everyday, I miss being with him. I miss everything about him the way he smells, so gorgeous. The way he used to kiss me, he is a very good kisser he makes me feel like I’m in a dream. I’ve never felt that way with anyone else. I need to be with him, I need to tell him.

So that’s what I’m going to do right now. I’m on my way to his place, the apartment we used to live in together. I get to the door and I’m just about to knock when the nerves take over. I can’t do this, I dumped him he won’t want me back will he?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I finished things with Sam. I couldn’t stay with her knowing I didn’t love her. How I couldn’t love her I can love anyone else when I’m still in love with Martha. I love and miss everything about her. I know that everything with Sam was just a rebound thing and that I have to tell Martha I’m still in love with her, even if she rejects me I still have to tell her how I still love her and want her back with me.

So I’m on my way to do that now, I know I will bottle out if I don’t do it now. So here goes, I open the door and see her standing there just about to knock.

“Martha, hi I was just about to come and see you!”

“You were?” She asks.

“Yes I was. There was something I wanted to talk to you about. Come in please.”

“Ok and Jack there’s something I want to talk to you about too.” She comes in and make her a drink then we sit down to talk. “You said you wanted to tell me something, you go first. It’s ladies first after all.”

“Ok, I jack” She pauses and looks at me. “Jack I want you back. I know that I finished things with you, but I love you I never stopped loving you.”

“Oh Martha, I love you too and that’s what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted you to give me another chance. I promise you, things will be different I won’t mess up again. I know how much it cost me and I’ve changed.”

“You do Jack! Honestly? What about Sam?”

“Yes I do and with Sam I told her the other day I couldn’t be with her when I’m still in love with someone else.”

“So are we back together then?”

“Yes Martha we are. I love you and you love me. We should be together.”

“We should I love you Jack” She says as she moves forward and kisses me tenderly on the lips. I had missed that so much the feel of her lips on mine. I have a feeling everything is all going to be alright. We’re back together!

Archived