Lost Without You

Guest Fran-Lizzie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ash - He wouldn't know what to do to get any girl pregnant

:lol: :lol: :lol: Gosh, your funny Sian, i hate that.

Great chapter though Fran Lizzie. Yay, Baby Holden, just what this show and everyone needs :D Loving it

Please update soon :D

lol thanks, but its true.

Dedicated to gawguss_tiff, beckyboo, baby gurl, JackandMartha4eva, krystal93, shawtyy, xsianx and Jack4Martha. :)

Part 4

Jack has blindfolded me as he leads me somewhere for my surprise, he is leading the way and I’m holding on to his hand tight. I don’t want to trip which could happen as I can’t see. We walk for a while, we keep turning corners left and right and left again I’ve lost count now. We eventually come to a stop and he takes the blindfold off me. Wow he is just such an amazing guy doing all this for me. He’s set up a picnic with loads of different foods on the beach.

“Jack thank you so much, this is amazing.”

“You deserve it” He says kissing me tenderly. “Now I thought I would get you lots of different things as I didn’t know what you would be craving.”

“Well I haven’t had any weird ones yet I don’t think” I says grinning over at him. We sit down on a blanket he has lay down on the beach and we start to eat some of the food he had brought, sandwiches, sausage rolls etc.

After we have got full up I lean again him, laying back into his arms and I smiles as he strokes me stomach softly.

“Our baby is in there.” He says smiling down at me as I look up at him. I smile back and we lean forward and our lips meet in a passionate kiss. “I love you Mrs Holden.”

“I love you too Mr Holden” I kiss him again and then I lay my head on his chest and listen to his heart beating.

I’m just so lucky to have him back and we’re having a baby how amazing is that! I can’t wait for the scan!

Awww :wub: Awww :wub: Awww :wub:

When I was reading the about what he brought to the picnic like sausage rolls, my brother just walks into the house eating one!. I laughed. The end.

I want a 'Jack' to take me on nice picnics down on a beach. The closest I will get to that is chips down the park! Romantic :P

I'm hungry now :( .....

sorry about talking about me. Loved that chapter Fran-Lizzie, Hope to read mroe soon.

Archived