All That You Can't Leave Behind

Guest Adia

^ Thank YOU!! Yeah i thought that jack on the chair was cute when i was writing it as well!

ChapterThirtyTwo:

Martha lay on her bed and cried. It was way late by now and Jack was still not home…

Jack and Harper walked back into the station. “Like Rachel and Julie said… Nina and Jake were there, they must have something to do with it!” said Jack.

“Jack… From what Dr Armstrong told us, Nina and Jake never went near that cupboard at all.” Harper snapped. “It was just a coincidence that they were there that’s all. Shouldn’t you be off home anyway? You better hop to it or it’ll be another night in the dog box!”

Jake threw the backpack at Johnny. “Here’s your stuff.” He said angrily.

Johnny was shocked. He opened the bag and rummaged through it. Sure enough everything was there. “Good work Jakey,” he sniggered. “I didn’t think you’d be able to do it with the cops around there on your case.”

Jake frowned. “YOU called the cops?”

Johnny laughed. “It was a test mate. I had to see how you’d react under pressure.”

“I could’ve gotten caught you idiot!” Jake yelled at him. “You just tried to set me up.”

“Nothing personal mate, like I said it was a test… I knew you’d sort something out…”

“You are screwed up mate!"

‘‘Where’s your sister?” Johnny asked.

“She had to stay at the hospital.” Jake moaned. ‘As a matter of fact she’s comforting your little brother right as we speak.”

Johnny felt a rush of blood to his head. “What did you say?”

“I said that Nina is comforting your poor sick little brother” said Jake. “She’s a bad girl remember? And you know how bad girls comfort guys?”

Johnny stood up and grabbed Jake by his collar and pushed him up against the wall. Jake stared him down. He wasn’t scared of Johnny and Johnny knew that he could never get one over Jake. Eventually he let him go. “Don’t mess with me again” Jake said menacingly. “I know what you’re thinking. Just remember that.”

Jack rubbed his forehead. The thought of going home to an angry Martha gave him a headache. He would probably be better off staying the night at the station again. He picked up his mobile to call her.

He was surprised when he heard a phone ringing in the office.

He looked over at Harper who was busy writing some paper work.

He kept his cellphone to his ear and walked towards the office. When he opened it, Martha answered her phone.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for you jack4martha.... i apologise though because i'm not good at writing the love stuff...

ChapterThirtyThree:

“If you won’t come to me, then I’ll come to you!” Martha smiled at him.

He looked around the room. She had a candle lit dinner all set up in the office.

“Martha I…”

She rushed up to him and put her finger on his lips. “I’ve already checked with Harper.”

“But Martha how…?”

“Don’t worry about the details Jack, let’s just enjoy the moment okay?”

“So you’re not mad at me?” Jack asked her.

“Of course I’m mad Jack!” Martha told him. “you’re lucky that I’m more mad ABOUT you than AT you. I just want us to be happy, and I know now, that that means accepting your career as well.”

He grabbed her and kissed her lovingly. “You are the best wife I have ever had!” he exclaimed.

“I better be the only one!” she laughed. She kissed him back and walked him towards the food.

“Eat up baby," she said to him, "this could be a long night…”

awwwwwwwww...i love it. Its so cute. Martha is so sweet, why couldnt she of been like that on the show <_< Nice work. I love this like "you’re lucky that I’m more mad ABOUT you than AT you." I think a lot of people are mad about Jack :wub: Thankies :D

AGH!

STOP UPDATING!

Sorry, but I just read 5 chapters at once...LOL, you update too quickly!

What's wrong with Nina being with Rocco?

I don't get it...please explain!

Sorry for updating! But you got me all excited about the Rocco/Nina thing and now i want to get to that part of the story.... :D I've already written out THAT chapter, but i have to get the rest of the story to where they are... if that makes sense.... i put a nice little twist in there which i think will suprise you a bit... i'm a bit nervous because i'm still not sure that it will make sense....

Okay my last post... i just wanted to leave a teaser of what i have written. Let me know what you think...

Coming Soon....

Nina looked up as he approached. As he smiled at her, she felt every rational sense in her body melt away.

"What are you doing here?" she asked him.

"I've been looking for you all day. I was worried."

"Well I've been trying to avoid you," she told him.

"I can't let this go on any longer... I can't stop thinking about you..."

She looked deep into his eyes. In that moment she was reminded of a love that she had felt only once before....

Rocco held her hand.

"So you feel the same way?" he asked.

"Yes," she beamed at him.

"What do we do now?" he asked.

"I guess... I guess we just..." She pulled him back towards her and kissed him.

Archived