All That You Can't Leave Behind

Guest Adia

ok wow, that last chapter confused me. First it was Rocco kissing Nina, then Rocco gazing into Maddies eyes, then Nina kissing Johnny. Wow, talk about confusement. But great chapters. Im glad Martha has thrown away the dog box :D

Please update soon :D

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awww, i would love to do another chapter Emma, but i have to go now.. :(

:o Thirty Nine chapters! i couldn't believe it myself...

I have typed way too much the last couple of days... my wrists and fingers are starting to get sore.

I'm not quite sure what will happen with the couples after this... but i do know that the next chapter will be about Jack. :D

You've done really well getting thirty nine chapters in, and I'm not surprised that your fingers hurt, mine would too :P Jack in the next chapter :wub:

Awww, thanks so much everyone. :D You guys all rock!

I know that last chapter was a bit confusing... Just to clarify... Rocco and Nina were in two totally different places, so right from the beginning Rocco was talking to Matilda and Nina was talking to Johnny... but of course you don't find that out until the end. I was trying to be sneaky. lol. I thought that a Rocco and Matilda relationship would be sweet, especially since he's trying to prove himself as a good guy. As for Nina getting involved with Johnny... i definitley know what's going to happen to them. They are both really strong/dangerous people so i thought it would be interesting to see how love makes them both vunerable...

^I hope that all makes sense now :D

Thank you sooooooooo much for reading it! Will post the Jack/Johnny scene later on today. :P

Yup! Rocco and Matilda kissed twice in that bit! i think they are cute as well. Even thought Rocco is meant to be 'bad' i think he would be a caring boyf for Matilda. But i think Ric will have something to say about that...

Nina and Johnny's relationship is a little more complicated, but i've made it like that for a good reason... she definitely should not be getting involved with him, she doesn't want to, but she can't help it... it will all become clearer when her secret is revealed...

And then there's Jack...

Yes, Jacky boy :wub:

Rocco and Maddie kissed :o Poor Ric :( But like you said, Rocco would be good with Maddie :P Isnt Nina like underage, so she cant have a relationship with Johnny, and what will Jake have to say about that. And is McGrath, or is it Harper, I think its Harper, it sounds like a father figure to Nina and Jake,the way he stands up for them, is he like related to the two of them in some way????

Whens the next update??

Archived