I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Derek and Martha will probs end up in bed together like Martha and Ashton. Except Martha shouldnt be drinking if she is pregnant, which i didnt know she was, so if she does end up sleeping with Derek, then its will be her fault and i will hate her, just like i did on the show, but i'll like her again after a couple of minutes :P Great chapter anyways

More please

FLASHBACK (CHAPTER 11)

Martha knew she had just ripped Jacks heart out but she had to share her feelings

“I'm sorry” whispers Martha.

Martha walks up to the Surf Club to calm down. She sits down on a chair. She is interrupted by a tall, thin, good looking man.

“Excuse Me? Are you alright?” asks the man.

“It's a long story” says Martha while she wipes her tear stained eyes on her top.

“I LOVE long stories, my name is Derek, by the way” says Derek as he puts his hand out.

Martha hesitantly shakes it

Chapter 12

“And that's the whole story” sighs Martha as she finally finishes telling Derek.

“WOW, I think saying it was a 'long' story was an understatement, I think that story was longer then the Great Wall of China” laughs Derek.

Martha giggled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dereks POV

WOW she has an amazing laugh. I still don't understand how Jack managed to score the most perfect wife. She was just as amazing in real life than in the photo.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, who is this 'Jack' fellow. I mean, what is his job?” asks Derek trying to find out as much information as possible.

“Well, He's a police officer at Yabbie Creek, he recently was kidnapped for a couple of months by an 'unknown' drug dealers” says Martha.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to blurt that out.” Said Martha, a little embarissed.

“That must have been tough on both of you,” says Derek as he reaches his hand out to touch Martha.

Martha flinches and moves her hand away. She felt uncomfortable

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FLASHBACK (WHEN JACK WAS KIDNAPPED)

“Please don't kill me, I have a wife, I'm not lying, look at the photo in my wallet over there” screams Jack.

Sebastian moved over towards Jacks wallet. He opens it up and looks at it.

“WOW, she's stunning,” says Sebastian.

“OK Jacky Boy, Ill make you a deal. I will let you free if I can 'meet' your beautiful wife.” Asks Sebastian

“NO” screams Jack, wincing with pain as his muscles move and he feels the pain of his burns.

“Well then, out comes to brander again” laughs Sebastian as he pulled out the hot piece of metal.

Sebastian laughs as Jack looks frightened

END FLASHBACK

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, what do you do? Like what's your job, I've been bearing my soul and haven’t heard anything about you” said Martha.

“Well, if I told you, I would have to kill you, literally” said Derek but he muttered the last word quietly so Martha could not hear.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha’s POV

There's something about him. And it's not a good thing. I feel scared but safe at the same time. He seems very interested in Jack which is weird. I also feel like he's hiding something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was miserable. McGrath had given him a bunchload of paper work. And to top it all off, he couldn’t stop thinking of Martha. She had hurt him so much with her comments the day before. He was so mad at her he needed a stressball.

“Jack?” said Martha as he approached Jack hardworking at his desk.

Jack looked up and saw Martha looking at him.

“Yeh?” asked Jack expecting to hear an apology.

“I was wondering if you could look into the police record of a friend of mine.” Asks Martha

“I met him today and he seems 'fishy'. I just want to know who he is” said Martha.

Jack put his head in his hands.

“You know what, now Im the confused one, yesterday you tell me you don't want me near you and now you're here trying to rub it in my face?” yells Jack.

“OMG I just asked you a favour Jack, His name is Derek Smith and he has sandy blonde hair, could you please just do me this fav---“ said Martha but stopped when saw Jack's face.

“What is it?” asks Martha.

"Ummm....Martha, Derek Smith is a police officer at this station, but he doesn't have sandy blonde hair, he has pitch black hair" says Jack

"I KNEW that creep was hiding something, that bastard gave me a fake name" sighs Martha.

"Derek actually hasnt turned up for work for the past month and we couldn't contact him so we left him a message on his answering machine telling him that he was fired. We weren't surprised that we haven't heard from him in a month. I'm going to his house to ask him where he put some paperword if you want to come, he may know something about this 'fishy' character that you know" asks Jack trying not to bottle up his anger at Martha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE CAR

“So, have you changed your mind about what you said yesterday?” asks Jack hoping for Martha to reconsider.

“Jack, please don't push me” Martha said quietly

“Sorry, there was just an 18-minute awkward silence” said Jack.

Martha laughed.

“You're so weird” laughed Martha as she stepped out of the car.

“OK, it says on the police files that Derek lives on the first floor” said Jack pointing to the first floor.

“Jack Im not blind I can see the first floor, It's the first level above the car park” laughed Martha giving Jack a push.

Martha and Jack walked up the steps to apartment 3B. Martha knocked. Jack barged down the door because Martha thought he couldn't and dared him to do it. Martha and Jack walked through the apartment until they both reached the living room. Martha and Jack stopped and stood in shock.

“Is that blood?” asks Martha as Jack pulls her away from the crime scene, covers her eyes, comforts her and calls his workmates.

NEXT CHAPTER

- What happened to DEREK?

- Who is the Imposter?

Archived