I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! Let me unconfuse people

1. Ive merged my two fanfictions together

2. Martha was angry at Jack when he came back but then she discovered that she was pregnant from b4 Jack was kidnapped. Then teddy came along and kidnapped her blah blah blah...then jack saved her. Then martha realised she was just being a B**** about everything lol and her and jack made up (they made up but they wanted to take things slow) so they remained 'together' as if they were bf and gf not 'husband and wife'. And Jack wants it to go back to normal 'living together' but he cant get the confidence to ask her cuz he doesnt want to be rejected but martha wants the same thing. Then he made up the story of Derek (even thought Derek is real)

If your still confused ill explain more

Jess

• 2 weeks later...

FLASHBACK

Martha was walking along the beach. She was relaxed and free. She felt so alone. She was walking along the waters edge until she saw Jack coming her way. He was wearing black track pants and a red T-Shirt.

God, he could can look so hot sometimes

She simply said a 'hello' and walked straight passed, still angry that nothing happened between them.....

She felt a hand grab hers....she turned around and saw Jack clutching her arm....

'Martha......" said Jack

But he couldn't do it once again...he couldn’t say it....he was scared and worried at the same time.

"I have a friend that wants to have dinner with you....are you interested? said Jack.

He sighed! What a lie. Jack knew Martha was going to see right through him. He didn't know what he was talking about. He started describing his friend Derek to Martha...unsure of where this conversation was heading.

"So, what do you think?" said Jack, praying to God in his head that she would simply decline

"OMG YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE" yelled Martha....

Chapter 11

“OMG YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE” yelled Martha as she pushed past Jack and ran up to Macca.

“I thought you weren’t coming for another week” shouted Martha.

“Easy there sister! No need to yell, I came to surprise you” said Macca

Martha and Macca just laughed.

“Oh sorry Jack, what did you say? I missed it, can we talk about it later?” asked Martha

“Umm...Who are? What? How? Huh?” stuttered Jack as he pointed to Macca.

“Oh Im so sorry…Macca this is my friend Jack” said Martha as she gestured her hand towards Jack.

Martha noticed Jack’s face drop as she said the word ‘friend’. If she had physically yanked his heart right out of his body it would have been less painful then hearing Martha say ‘friend’. Martha felt uneasy as she knew Jack was crying inside.

“Actually Macca, Jack is my husband” said Martha

“Oh yeh, Im sorry again that I couldn’t come to the wedding, but I’ve been waiting to meet you for a long time” said Macca shaking hands with Jack.

Macca felt uneasy. Colleen had no remorse in telling him the whole ‘kidnap’ situation with Jack. Macca tried to change the subject. He shifted his feet before he changed the subject.

“So….Have you guys decided on a name for the baby?” asked Macca.

Martha and Jack shifted uneasily. The atmosphere quickly became

“Anyway guys I have to go meet someone so Ill catch up with you later” said Macca asd he began walking up the beach.

Martha began walking away until she heard Jack call out for her.

“Martha, I think we need to talk” said Jack

“OK, But you listen first and I’ll speak” said Martha.

“Jack, I’m so happy that Im having this baby with you and I love y—

“I LOVE YOU TOO” said a happy Jack.

“But---

Martha saw Jack’s face drop. She knew what she was about to say was going to break his heart.

“But…I can’t be with you. You hurt me too much. I’m not going to try to shut you out because I know I can’t do that. Your impossible to resist even when Im hating you.”

Martha giggled but stopped as she saw the hurt and disappointed look on Jack’s face.

“Martha, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to have kids with you and live together until we are old and wrinkled.” Stated Jack.

“Jack, Its not that simple. I changed when you were away and then you come back all of a sudden and expect things to pick up where they left off.” Said Martha.

“And to top it all off, you were playing games with me while I was drowning my sorrows” yelled Martha

Jack could tell that Martha was becoming frustrated by the moment.

“Martha, I did what I had to do to keep you safe” said Jack

“So let me get this straight…do you honestly think that watching my every move like a perverted freak is ‘keeping me safe’?” said a frustrated Martha.

“I only told the others half of my ordeal, you don’t know the whole story” said Jack, trying to reassure here.

“THEN TELL ME” screamed Martha.

“I can’t tell you the whole story and Martha please, this stress can’t be good for the baby” said Martha.

Martha backed away and ran her fingers through her hair. Tears began to fall from her red, puffy eyes. Jack felt guilt.

“I don’t get it Jack, you say you love me yet you’re not willing to explain to me about the most traumatic experience of your life?” said Martha who was trying desperately to calm down.

“This is exactly what Im talking about. I can’t handle this right now. I can’t handle the stress, the lies and the secrecy and It’s all because of you. I need to think of my baby’s health. And If my baby is to remain healthy, then I don’t want you around me.” Said Martha.

Martha knew she had just ripped Jacks heart out but she had to share her feelings

“I’m sorry” whispers Martha.

Martha walks up to the Surf Club to calm down. She sits down on a chair. She is interrupted by a tall, thin, good looking man.

“Excuse Me? Are you alright?” asks the man.

“It’s a long story” says Martha while she wipes her tear stained eyes on her top.

“I LOVE long stories, my name is Derek, by the way” says Derek as he puts his hand out.

Martha hesitantly shakes it.

NEXT CHAPTER

- What happens between Martha and Derek?

Archived