I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

Hey Guys, I had an awesome time at the beach and I’m ready to update. Sorry its taken so long as I got home last Saturday. But ill try to make the chapter long for you

Chapter 7

Jack shuffled his bare feet in the sand. He was depressed. He needed energy. He walked up to the entrance of the Diner and stopped. “Here we go” thought Jack.

His lifted his left foot and stepped inside. He then moved so his whole body was situated in the Diner. He looked up and caught the eye of his dad. Tony dropped his spoon and muttered the words ‘oh my god’ and with that, Matilda, Lucas, Belle and Beth turned around. Gasps of shock and excitement were heard as everyone jumped out of their seats in shock.

“Holy Heck, two corpses resurrected in one day!” screamed Irene.

“What’s going on?”

Jack noticed it was Martha’s voice as she stepped inside the Diner. Colleen went over to Martha and whispered something in his ear. Martha’s face turned red with anger and her fists clenched shut. Jack new that she was about to explode with anger. So he began walking over to her but stopped when she began yelling.

“Great! Everyone is celebrating Jack’s return except me! Well, to be honest Jack I wish you’d never come back. Now I’m pretty sure when you ask him about where he’s been he’ll only tell you half the story because of the reaction that came from me a couple of hours earlier” screamed Martha.

Everyone was silenced in awkward tension.

“Martha, please!” said Jack

“NO! I hate you and you get what you deserve. Jack could have been home a couple of weeks ago, but instead he decided to stalk us and scare everyone, mostly me. After everything I’ve been through, you’re the only one that could cheer me up and you ruined it!” yelled Martha.

She stormed off upstairs. Jack was speechless. Particularly because the whole of the Diner were shifting in their seats from the awkward silence. Jack walked out

NEXT CHAPTER

~ Martha and Jack ‘talk’

Sorry its not very long

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMPORTANT: I wasn’t updating my old fic anymore so I joined them together. For all you people who have read my other fic then I’m sorry but for everyone that hasn’t ENJOY! I have changed it a little.

CHAPTER 8

Martha couldn't believe, she realised that someone up above must be very interested in her being happy. When the words came out of the doctors mouth that she and Jack were going to have a baby she couldn't believe it.

"Too bad Jack wasn't there to receive the good news with me," sighed Martha.

Jack woke the next morning feeling miserable. He rang work to say he was sick and went down the beach. He then spotted Martha sitting on the beach but Jacks heart sagged when he noticed that she was sitting with someone else. When he walked closer he realised that he was Martha's ex-boyfriend TEDDY!

Jack walked up to Teddy after Martha had left and demanded to know why he was here. Teddy told him how he was living in Summer Bay now and he wanted to get back together.

"Well Martha's my wife and I'm the father of her unborn baby so **** off!" cried Jack

"That's not what she says. She said she wants a divorce oh and she asked me to accompany her on her honeymoon because she doesn’t want to go alone. How totally awesome is that?" said Teddy

Jack was jealous and furious at the same time

"How can u ask another man to accompany you on OUR honeymoon?" Jack asked MArtha later that day

"Cause its my decision and I can do what I please seeing as how you were the one who ruined our marriage" said Martha

Jack didn’t see Martha untill 3 days later when he spotter her driving away with Teddy in a Ute making their way to Martha's honeymoon. Jack's heart sagged and he began to cry.

Martha was now 6 weeks pregnant as she and Teddy arrived at the Martha’s would-be honeymoon. They unpacked the gear and went inside. They watched Television for a while and rented out DVDs they also managed many walks in the park before crashing into bed and having some rest. Martha felt good that Teddy and her were just friends.

Martha woke up the next morning to find teddy was not sleeping on the mattress on the floor. She got out of the bed and heard him talking on the phone.

"Yes, I'm here. No we aren’t together she has a husband and a kid on the way, don’t worry that baby will be gone soon. Theres no harm in knocking martha over and then she wont be pregnant again" said Teddy into his phone. Teddy started cackling.

Martha quickly got changed and started packing her stuff. She waited until Teddy was in the toilet before she grabbed her phone and put it into her pocket and then lifted her luggage into the car.

She opened the car door but the door was immediately slammed shut by Teddy. His eyes were red with anger

"Why are you leaving honey?" Said Teddy

"Don’t call me honey I’m not together with you anymore, I’m with Jack now. I made a mistake inviting you here. Jack should be here with me." Said Martha

Teddy grabbed Martha and tried to pull her inside by Martha bit his arm and ran into the bushes. She hid under a tree and got out her mobile. There was reception luckily. She rang Jack but he didn’t answer..... She left a distressed message. Hopefully he will rescue me in time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack was sitting in Noahs Bar discussing the problem with Tony and Robbie.

"Hey Jack, can I play games on your phone" Asked Robbie

Jack gave Robbie his phone. Robbie was playing games until it started ringing.

"Jack, Its Martha" Said Robbie

"I don’t want another lecture from her, I no I’ve stuffed up my marriage" said Jack

Robbie let it ring before it beeped and said that Martha left him a voicemail message.

Robbie couldn’t take it anymore so he listened to the message and his eyes widened.

"Jack, Martha’s in trouble. Teddy’s trying to hurt her." Said Robbie

and in a flash Jack ran to his car and was on his way to save Martha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack's mind was racing as he drove as fast as he could. He was imagining what Martha must be going through at the moment. What he is doing to her sickened Jack's mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was panicking. She didn't even know if Jack got her message yet and she could hear Teddy's footsteps coming closer......closer. A tear fell on her cheek as she heard his voice behind her.

"I found you Martha, BOO! hahahahaha" cackled Teddy.

Martha screamed and ran as far into the bushes as she could. She couldnt run very fast. She waited a while in the bushes before she began to run the opposite direction to try and get clear of the bushland. Maybe she had some hope of finding someone.........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack quickly went and grabbed his gun from his room before noticing the concerned look on Matildas face. No time to explain HE THOUGHT as he ran into the car. He was now making his way to help Martha!

He stopped the car and noticed noone was around. He quickly sprinted inside the cottage and noticed that Marthas bags and clothes were gone. Maybe she got free?

"AHHHHHHHHHHH" Jack heard Martha’s Scream.

He crept behind the hut and quickly called for back-up as he noticed Teddy had a gun to Martha's temple.

And with one shot Teddy was shot........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was so happy when she realised Jack had rescued her. He defended her and shot Teddy so she wouldn't die. Every fight and every negetive feeling she had towards him disappeared and she went had ran into Jack's arms hoping she would never let go again

But the happy feeling disappeared for both Martha and Jack when Teddy kneeled up and shot Martha in the back....

She collapsed onto the ground

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" cried Jack as the love of his life was fighting for breath

"Hold on Martha the ambulances are on their way!" said Jack trying to help Martha stay positive

But to tell you the truth he was failing to remain positive himself!

NEXT CHAPTER

~DOES MARTHA SURVIVE?

I HAVE A COUPLE FOR THINGS TO ADD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER

"I never go out on the job without protection." Began Jack.

Lmao!!

I laughed so much. I don't know why.. it just made me laugh.

:P

Great! Update soon!

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it sounded dirty and you have a dirty dirty mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

It sounded a bit suss to me I cracked up when I read that bit :lol:

Run Jacky Run

Can't wait for more

Archived