I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

Previous Chapter

CHAPTER 12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE CAR

“So, have you changed your mind about what you said yesterday?” asks Jack hoping for Martha to reconsider.

“Jack, please don't push me” Martha said quietly

“Sorry, there was just an 18-minute awkward silence” said Jack.

Martha laughed.

“You're so weird” laughed Martha as she stepped out of the car.

“OK, it says on the police files that Derek lives on the first floor” said Jack pointing to the first floor.

“Jack Im not blind I can see the first floor, It's the first level above the car park” laughed Martha giving Jack a push.

Martha and Jack walked up the steps to apartment 3B. Martha knocked. Jack barged down the door because Martha thought he couldn't and dared him to do it. Martha and Jack walked through the apartment until they both reached the living room. Martha and Jack stopped and stood in shock.

“Is that blood?” asks Martha as Jack pulls her away from the crime scene, covers her eyes, comforts her and calls his workmates.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of this material may be to ‘gross’ for some people.

CHAPTER 13

Martha was shivering, she couldn’t feel her legs, she couldn’t feel her arms…the only thing she could feel were the tears streaming down her face. She was in so much pain she squinted everyone time a trickle of blood touched her wounds. She needed Jack….she needed someone to come to her rescue. How long before help comes. She felt like screaming if her mouth wasn't full of blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 MINUTES AGO

“Is that blood?” asks Martha as Jack pulls her away from the crime scene, covers her eyes, comforts her and calls his workmates.

“OMG OMG OMG OMG” screamed Martha

“Hey, calm down, its ok, im here, ill always be here for you” said Jack.

He wrapped his arm around her. But Martha pulled away. She slowly took 5 steps backwards. She stared at Jack.

“Im sorry Im just a little freaked out at the moment” muttered Martha

“Martha, calm down, its going to be all right” soothed Jack

“JACK! I just saw Derek’s chopped up body hanging on the wall and you think its going to be all right?” said Martha.

"Im sorry, its just a VERY traumatic experience and I feel rather sick" muttered Martha.

"Why aren't you freaking out?"

"I have seen worse stuff....I once saw a guys finge---" Jack said.

He stopped talking when he looked at Martha's face. He face was scrunched up as if she was about to throw up. She ran her hands through her hair and sat down. Jack sat down next to her and held her hand. He was quite shocked when she didn’t pull away.

“Martha, don’t push me away, I love you, I will always love you and I will always be here for you, please understand that” said Jack

“Thanks, I’m glad you’re here. I just need some time alone that’s all. Just some time to clear my head of everything.” Said Martha.

She got up and walked to her car. She stopped, turned and walked back to Jack.

“But I don’t understand…who killed Derek” said Martha

“Well…I know this may freak you out but I think the guy you met today was the murderer. I think its similar to Zoe McCallistar’s story. Eve stole Zoe’s identity. I think this mystery man tried to steal Derek’s identity.” Said Jack

Martha began sobbing.

“So, I have been interacting with a killer” exclaimed Martha

“That’ll help me calm down” added Martha

Martha stood up and raced to her car. Jack sprinted after her.

“Where are you going, you cant be on your own at a time like this” said Jack

Jack reached out and touched Martha’s hand. She yanked out her hand from under him.

“Who said you could touch me? GET AWAY and LEAVE ME ALONE…I just need time to myself, Im freaking out” said Martha.

She got in her car and sped off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BACK TO THE PRESENT

Unbeknownst to Jack, Martha was in trouble, she needed him to save her, she was trapped. Her legs were trapped under the branch and her arms were crushed under another crash. She was groggy. She couldn’t remember anything.

NEXT CHAPTER

Will Martha be okay?

What does Jack discover about the murder?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Jessie.

In line with the new rules for fanfictions I have made some changes to the first post in your story, see here. I'd appreciate it if you'd take five minutes to make the necessary changes and PM me with any problems/difficulties/questions or post them in this thread.

Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Archived