I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I never go out on the job without protection." Began Jack.

Lmao!!

I laughed so much. I don't know why.. it just made me laugh.

:P

Great! Update soon!

Maybe it had something to do with the fact that it sounded dirty and you have a dirty dirty mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Hey guys i dont know how long this chapter will be but i knew that if i were in your position id want an update before the writer went away for a week!

Chapter 6!

Irene smiled. She felt so relaxed when she was in Summer Bay. She wanted to surprise everyone. And where else to surprise everyone then at the Diner? After Colleen sees her everyone will soon know.

Irene walked forward and stepped into the Diner. The noise stopped. The room fell silent.

"Are my eyes lieing to me? Because If i didn't know any better I'd say Irene Roberts was standing infront of me in the flesh" said Colleen.

Colleen walked up to Irene and pinched her skin. She began patting Irene's body all over to make sure she was real.

"Yes Its me Colleen" spat Irene

"AArrrghhh Wait till Madge Wilkins hears about this" said Colleen as she threw the dishes accross the room and lunged for the phone.

Irene laughed and walked over to a shocked Beth, Tony, Matilda and Lucas. She sat down and ate Beths food.

"but----ho--w?-but----when?" said Beth

Everyone's ears were open!

"Ok....here we go" said Irene as she begun her story.

-

-

-

-

"Who thought Jack was the mystery figure" laughed Irene as Tony choked on his toast.

"DID YOU SAY JACKS ALIVE?" yelled Tony with excitement

"Yes, stop yelling the neighbours might think someone got shot over here" said Irene and noticed Tony's looked as though he was about to cry.

"Where is he?" said Tony

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha sat stunned. She couldn't speak. She couldn't move. Her fingers were stiff. Inside, she was boiling with anger. For 2 weeks che ould have came to her but instead he was wearing costumes and playing 'games' with her to freak her out.

"so....what was with the balaclava and costume" asked Martha still stunned

"Well I couldnt show my face for a while so I thought it would be nice to scare you a bit" laughed Jack.

"But now we can be together again, husband and wife" said Jack as he reached out and touched Martha's hand

Martha pulled away and stood up. She walked over and opened the door.

"Get out! Get out NOW!" yelled Martha

"owww come on Martha I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted to be close to you without you knowing who it was, and then you got scared so i kept the 'game' going" said Jack but he realised he said the wrong thing.

Martha's face turned red.

"I did drugs and alcohol and I survived an attempted suicide and your here LAUGHING! GET OUT" yelled Martha

and with that Jack left...

sorry guys its short but i have to go

OMG no no no no no no no...Jack dont go. Martha what are you doing?? Run after him, you didnt mean it, please go after him. Poor Jacky baby :( *big hug for Jacky* And Colleen was funny :lol: Great chapter though

Please update soon :D

Archived