I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 9

Jack was still in shock. He didn't know what to do or say as Martha was struggling to breathe. Jack carried Martha inside the cabin and laid her on the bed. He was soothingly talking to her as he rang the ambulance. He got through after 5 rings and began talking.

"Hello? How can we help you?" Asked the woman on the other end of the line

"Hey, I need an ambulance quick at 5 Lambourne Lane, Palm Park" Jack said

Jack was speaking so fast he doubted the woman heard any of it. Luckily she did.

"Okay Sir, we shall have an ambulance out there in 30 minutes" said the woman

"30 MINUTES!, but she's going to bleed out if you don't come quick" yelled Jack

The line went dead...............

Jack stared at the phone. It suddenly had no reception. Unaware that someone was watching him he went over the Martha to try and calm her down....

Jack got one of Teddy shirts and ripped off a thick, long strip of the shirt. He wrapped it around her stomach which thankfully stopped most of the bleeding. He was careful not to tie the strip to tight around her baby bump. Jack's hopes faded, however, when Martha mouth appeared red.

Jack opened her mouth and turned her side on and watched in utmost horror as her mouth spat out thick lumps of blood. Jack couldn't take it anymore. He picked up Martha and placed her in Teddy's car. Teddy’s body was nowhere to be seen.

Jack started the engine but it died after 2 minutes. This is unbelievable. If there was one day in his life where all his bad luck was on him, this was the day. He rang Rachel and Kim and explained in great panic about the situation. Kim quickly hung up the phone telling them they were going to pick up Rachel’s tools and come and help Martha as soon as they could. But that would still take half an hour.

Jack was panicking. The women he loved more than anything in the world was close to death and there was nothing that he could do to change that. He sat in silence listening to the gulps of Martha struggling to breathe. He pulled her up and held her close to him. This made her breathe slightly better.

And then he heard Martha giggle....

He looked at her to see her smiling, yet, she was still struggling to breathe. This weak smile made his day turn ten times better. But as the afternoon came closer the breeze picked up and they both became quite cold. Martha's hair was swaying in the wild while her gulps for desperate breath continued

When will help come?

Martha could feel her breathe shortening. She tried to remain positive but how long can she last? The afternoon became colder both before and after Jack gave her his jacket. It had been 1 hour, how unreliable were the ambulance?

And then she heard it....the noise that made a smile creep across her face....the sound of an ambulance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matilda and Lucas were sitting in front of the television enjoying each other's company. The phone rang

'I'll get it!' said Mattie.

"Oh hi, what’s up?" asked Mattie

Lucas noticed the shocked look on her face as she put the phone down. He saw the tears come down her face. He rushed over and caught her as she collapsed in a heap on the ground. She was sobbing uncontrollably.

'Lucas, your brother is at the hospital with Martha, she was shot, I’m so sorry" sobbed Matilda

Lucas was in shock. He picked up Matilda and they quickly ran to the hospital. They were greeted by Rachel.

"Oh hi guys, Martha is talking to Jack in room 101, that’s third floor” said Rachel. She then walked off into a locked room.

Lucas and Matilda were very relieved. They walked into room 101 and saw Martha, Jack, Tony, Beth, Alf and Ric all sitting around Martha's bed. Jack was lying with Martha.

'Hey Lucas, Glad you could make it" laughed Jack as soon as he noticed his little brother walk in the room.

Everyone laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh thank god they have left; I thought we would never have any time to ourselves" laughed Jack as he kissed Martha once again.

"Jack, I’m sorry for everything, for the fights, for everything, I wish I never talked to Teddy in the first place" Martha was now sobbing uncontrollably.

All Jack could do was hold her in his arms. He was so happy. She was his forever now.

"Its okay, I love you so much and I’m never letting you go" said Jack

But his smile turned to a frown as Martha started holding her baby bump. She had a horrified look on her face.

Sorry that this chapter took so long but my stupid computer stuffed up and it had to be taken away and now its finally back and I can update now!

Chapter 10

Martha was struggling to breathe for what seemed like the second time in the same day. Not from sadness but from joy. As she looked over, she saw a horrified and scared look on Jack's face.

'Martha what is it? Please say something' said Jack as he began rubbing Marthas back

'Jack, Its kicking, the baby is kicking' said a very happy Martha.

She began to cry. Tears of joy overcame Jack and he hugged Martha. He could smell the perfume on her skin, the shampoo spread throughout her hair and the scent released throughout her body. He could hug her like this forever. Martha pulled away, still clutching her stomach.

'Its stopped" said Martha, a little disappointed

"Martha....." began Jack

He wanted to ask whether their relationship was worth another try. But he was so unsure whether she would respond at all or tell him that its too soon. He was scared that maybe she wasn't in love with him anymore or maybe she wasn't going to agree with his feelings towards her.

'Yes Jack?" replied Martha

She had hope in her eyes. She wanted to get back together with Jack but she wasn't sure that he was ready. She was scared that maybe he wasn't in love with her anymore or maybe he wasn't going to agree with her feelings towards him. However, she was still unsure that reuniting with Jack was the best way to go. I mean could she trust him after the way he treated her?

'Could you please pass me that tissue box?" sighed Jack.

Im such an IDIOT! Why couldn't I just tell her how I feel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was walking along the beach. She was relaxed and free. She felt so alone. She was walking along the waters edge until she saw Jack coming her way. He was wearing black track pants and a red T-Shirt.

God, he could can look so hot sometimes

She simply said a 'hello' and walked straight passed, still angry that nothing happened between them.....

She felt a hand grab hers....she turned around and saw Jack clutching her arm....

'Martha......" said Jack

But he couldn't do it once again...he couldn’t say it....he was scared and worried at the same time.

"I have a friend that wants to have dinner with you....are you interested? said Jack.

He sighed! What a lie. Jack new Martha was going to see right through him. He didn't know what he was talking about. He started describing his friend Derek to Martha...unsure of where this conversation was heading.

"So, what do you think?" said Jack, praying to God in his head that she would simply decline

"OMG YOU ARE UNBELIEVABLE" yelled Martha....

NEXT CHAPTER

~ What does Martha say to Jack?

~ What happens between Martha and Derek?

Nothing, nothing happens between Martha and Derek. What the heck, in the last chapter Jack and Martha are kissing and saying they love each other, and now their yelling at each other unsure of their feelings and Jacky is playing cupid?? Im soooo confused :P Great chapter though

More please :D

Archived