Dont Say It

Dont Say It

Dont Say It

Dont Say It

Dont Say It

Dont Say It

Dont Say It

And he said it. The two words that Martha feared he would say

Did you get that from a Terri Irwin interview? lol its just what she said, I thought you might have got it from there.

Chapter 4

"Irene?"

"Jack?"

"I thought you were dead" Said Jack

"I thought YOU were dead" Said Irene

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha sat in silence, she felt depressed, confused and most of all disappointed. She was so close. She was so close to him she could smell his aftershave, she could feel his warmth, yet, in a second he was gone. She couldn't help but feel that it was Jack, yet she new it was impossible, Jack was dead....right?

Martha was cold. She was wearing a black T-shirt that was soaking in her tears and a skirt that had one too many holes in it. She looked like a wreck. She wanted him back, She wanted Jack back...

She sat in the cold, dark bathroom of her apartment above the diner fiddling with her thumbs. She felt so different. Ever since Jack, her husband and the love of her life had died she changed. She used to be outgoing, fun and happy, but now....she was always sad, miserable, lonely and depressed. She spent so much time alone that she couldn't but go over the incident in her head. He was gone....gone forever...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Irene and Jack sat shocked. They were both there, in the flesh standing on two feet as if nothing was wrong with them. Irene gestured towards two stools and Jack nodded as they both went and sat down to start the long conversation that would explain everything......

"Yes, It's true...Barry did stab me and I did die, But then something happened" began Irene. Irene stopped and whiped a tear that was coming down onto her cheek. Jack lifted up his right hand and wiped it away.

"Please continue" said Jack

"I witnessed him shoot Josh West. At first I wasn't going to say anything but when he didn't own up for his actions I confronted him. He was angry, his face was red and he got out his gun and pointed it at my head. But he couldn't shoot me. He didn't have the nerve, so he stabbed me in the stomach" said Irene.

More tears started to flow.

"I felt like my heart had been ripped out as I fell to the ground, A small smirk appeared on his face as he walked out the door and left me there to die, like i was worthless. I eyes then closed." said Irene as more tears began to rush down her cheeks.

"When I reopened them I was in a strange place. To be honest I couldn't see a thing, It was pitch black. I moved my arms forward and they hit something hard. I pushed even more and light seeped through, I was in a coffin. I opened the coffin and hopped out. I was so shocked that I ran, I ran as hard as I could untill I came here" Finished Irene.

Jack sat there, comforting Irene, so confused and shocked that he didnt know what to feel or say that would help her. She was sad and lonely and all he could do was hug her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha opened her eyes. The first thing she noticed was that she was in a unfamiliar surrounding. The ceiling was white, the walls were white, the furniture was white and even her gown was white. She thought she was in heaven when Jack came in.

"Hey babe" said Jack

"Jack?" asked Martha

"Martha, Im worried about you, you need to stop doing this to yourself. Its not good for your health" said Jack

"I miss you so much, I cant live on without you, I cant live with the fact that your gone" said Martha

"Martha Im not gone...Im alive, and soon enough you will see me again" said Jack

In a sudden moment Martha's eyes were open and she was sitting up wide awake in her bed. What just happened. She remembered everything. Was it true? Was Jack still alive? If so where has he been?

The only thing Martha could think of was the mystery figure. She needed to know for sure that It was Jack. "Soon enough you will see me again". What did he mean by that?

Irene has calmed down and the tears had stopped. Jack has comforted her by hugging her with his wet, dirty arms. His thoughts drifted to Martha. He just wanted to hold and kiss her once more. It had been so long. After the long and exhausting journey he had been through it was Martha that kept him going. His wife was the one thing he had lived on for, just to see her once again would be the best thing he could imagine.

"Jack? I want to hear your story" asked Irene

"OK...but It's a long one" said Jack

NEXT CHAPTER

~ Jack's Story

~ Jack and Martha's reunion

Archived