I'll Come Back To You

Guest jessie

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why isnt Martha happy???? Of course she should be happy, she just got the love of her life back, does she have issues????? She is the one who's wishing that the mystery person is Jack, and saying how much she wants him back, but now shes angry. Kah! That girl has serious issues. Well if she dont want Jack, i'll be more then happy to take him :wub:

Hey Guys! Normally It takes me FOREVER to update but because I know what is going to happen, I thought I'd write the chapter now and surprise you all lol. Sorry that my stories aren't that long but im naturally not a good writer lol. Hope you like this chapter and PLEASE REVIEW as I love hearing all your wonderful comments!

Remember: The whole situation with Corey, Martha and Jack NEVER happened. Corey is still a police officer with no girlfriend lol

Chapter 5

Irene sat in suspense. She wanted to hear Jack's story. He opened his mouth and the words began to flow.

"Well, I was out on the job. There was an armed robbery and I was partnered with Corey. Corey and I drove down to the bank in an undercover car. We were wearing everyday clothing so they thought we were innocent bystanders. McGrath told us not to wear protection under our shirts as the robbers might notice it. But I couldn't help it. I never go out on the job without protection." Began Jack.

Just like Irene, Jack started to cry. Reminising all the tragic events sparked a trigger and he couldn't help but cry. The tears just came out.

"Jack, I know Its hard but you need to continue" Said Irene

"Well, we drove to the car park of the bank and parked the ute. We got out and we could hear screams and shouting. We ran up to the windows and looked through. We noticed about twenty people lying on the ground with their hands over their heads and two guys in balaclavas at the front of the bank pressuring the bank teller to hand over the money faster. Corey began to open the window. I told him to enter another way but he wouldnt listen. They spotted him climbing through the window and they shot him five times in the chest." said Jack who was crying hysterically now with Irene patting him on the back.

"All I could here was the BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG and then Corey's body just fell out of the window and into my hands. I looked up and saw the two men hanging out of the window looking at Corey's dead body. The next thing that happened was when I woke up in a barn in the middle of nowhere...I was so confused I didn't know what to do" said Jack.

Jack was now crying so hard he couldn't speak clearly.

"Its OK, We can take a break" said Irene.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha was walking down the stairs with her high heels on. She felt good. It was the first time she felt 'normal' since Jack's death and she knew she would shock everyone. She hasn't made a public appearance in almost 2 months and rumours were flying that she was suffering from depression.

She was wearing a bright red top with black skinny jeans. She took one step into the diner and the voices and conversations ceased.

"Flamin Hell! This is a bloody surprise" said Alf with excitement as he noticed Martha.

"Omg we all thought you were dead! The way you were carrying on was ridiculous, Im glad youve seen sense and realised that Jack doesnt want you to ruin your life, wait till Madge Wilkins hears about this" screamed Colleen reaching for the phone.

"Oh Shutup Colleen!" screamed Alf

Martha took a few more steps forward and sat down at a table with Alf and Beth.

"Ill have a muffin and a hashbrown thanks Colleen" Said Martha

Colleen hobbled towards the kitchen to prepare Marthas order. Everyone was still in shock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"When I woke up there was noone there. I sat up and instantly felt pain through my chest, arms and legs. My legs were covered in cuts and bruises. My arms and legs had been abused so much i couldnt move them. I fell back instantly. My looked down at my chest and noticed that their was bullet holes in my protection vest." said Jack

"So, what your saying is they beat you, shot you and dumped you in a barn hoping you would die" asked Irene

"Not hoping, they thought I was dead before they shot me, Dumb idiots" said Jack

"It took 3 weeks for my bruises and cute to heal. I then went in search for help, but didn't find any. I dont know how but I eventually ended up in Summer Bay. I had a balaclava on my face so I wouldn't be recognised along the way by the two men and I was dripping wet from rain" said Jack.

"I went to see Martha but then I realised, If she knew I was alive, then the hole town would know and the men might come after me, so I couldn't reveal myself" said Jack

"After I saved her life, I was about to tell her everything but Tasha and everyone in Summer Bay came running towards her and all I could do was run" said Jack

"You need to see her, Come on Jack, , Ill take you" said Irene as she led Jack out of the shed and towards Summer Bay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha felt good. She had finally gotten over Jack. She was relaxing infront of the television when she heard a knock at the door. She grabbed the remote, turned of the television and ran to the door. She opened it and her jaw dropped.

"Hey Babe" said Jack

"Holy ****" exclaimed Martha

"Can I come in, I have a lot of explaining to do" said Jack

"Ummm...ok" said Martha and Jack walked in.

Martha was in shock.

NEXT CHAPTER

~ What is Martha's reaction?

Archived