Phobias

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I CANNOT stand rodents. Yuk.

Same goes for insects and reptiles, unless im observing them from outside a glass box, where i know they cannot come out to me.

I also have this thing against crows and pigeons, especially when they fly low enough to wack you with their winggs. :angry: (YES it has happened)

I absolutely hate Birds! Seagulls and Pigeons! Ugh! It didn't used to be too bad then hanging out with my friend so much at lunch times in school who has a worse phobia than me where they all used to congragate at the end of lunch i now hate them! And also i have a fear of walking through somewhere and one pooing on my head! :ph34r: Ugh!

I also hate spiders! It doesnt bother me if they are on TV or in a book or fake or anything but the big ones that run accross the floor and under the sofa before you can chuck a book on top of them and then you spend the rest of the night on tenter hooks waiting for them to reappear! :ph34r: Or the horrible ones that lurk on the walls and in corners! Ugh!

I also like Skykat i think it was do not like the feel of velvet! Ugh! It goes through me! Which is not helped working in a clothes store where i swear customers want to buy or look at velvet items just because they sense i don't like it! <_<

I have a fear of being chased by ostriches, though thats never happened. :lol:

Spiders, I remember reading and looking on the other side of the couch I see a big spider with red eyes, I dropped my book and ran.

Clowns, just something about them I don't like.

I'm scared of steps aswell, espessially when they are high. I once walked up to the top of the stadium and had to hold my friends hand to walk back down.

Archived