Phobias

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah i think everyone wants to be thin

I dont want to be bone thin i just like want to be pretty and slim thats all i want :)

I don't think pro-ana is the way to do that, sooner or later it will get out of control. I also think that people want to be thin (because of the perfect-image we are fed with constantly) but again, pro-ana is not the way to go, because the style of pro-ana is not "get thinner, but hey, when you're thin you can stop." It encourages you to keep on getting thinner, and in the world of pro-ana there's NOTHING called "thin enough" or "perfect".

So instead you should get a healthy image to go for. I'm not saying losing weight is a bad thing, but it's very easy to lose control, and there are better ways to do it than pro-ana.

Yeah i think everyone wants to be thin

I don't. You don't have to be thin to be healthy.

But I'm not willing to go through this with you again. We did this a few months ago and you ended up offending quite a few members. With this topic and your idea of normal sexuality, you might want to watch yourself. People may report your posts.

Im not asking to be stick thin, im 3 stones overweight then what i should be so, I want to be thin yet be healthy so my figure can look pretty ^_^^_^ like this russian supermodel called Vlada, she is 18 she has a very doll like pretty face yet her body is beautiful and skinny.

00059l7ngot29cv.jpg

00160l3vpor37id.jpg

142918708xx47tv.jpg

d26g1xt92zl.jpg

miumiu05fwbs0103xy36id.jpg

Archived