Phobias

Guest Tamxxx

I'm with you Aquamarine, I find thunder and lightning so fascinating. there's something about watching a good storm that makes you feel so powerless, I love it.

i love sitting at my bedroom window just watching it i'm so fascinated by it. my biggest dream is to go to american to see a tornado.

my biggest fear is spiders. when i se one i scream the house down and someone come running saying where is it! it's quite funny sometimes. when i have got over the shock anyway!!!

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you Aquamarine, I find thunder and lightning so fascinating. there's something about watching a good storm that makes you feel so powerless, I love it.

i love sitting at my bedroom window just watching it i'm so fascinated by it. my biggest dream is to go to american to see a tornado.

my biggest fear is spiders. when i se one i scream the house down and someone come running saying where is it! it's quite funny sometimes. when i have got over the shock anyway!!!

I actually go out and film them! :D There is nothing so satisfying going outside and getting an excellent lightning photo!

I've come to the conclusion that i have a fear of ghosts and ghosts who watch me while i sleep.

My brother and his girlfriend have just moved in with me for a while, and i've just found out that my bro's gf can see ghosts all the time. It's been a gift since she was little. She tries to block it out because it scares her. Anyway she's just informed us that we have two ghosts in our house; A little boy who seems to have attached himself to my 9 year old brother and a women with long dark hair who has apparently followed them from their last place.

I am totally freaked out. I've been having trouble sleeping, because i keep thinking they are in my room watching me. But some of the stuff she has told us is very freaky. The ghosts know that she can see them, so thats why they follow her. They want her attention but she ignores them coz she hates it. She is afraid of the dark, becasue when it's dark she cant see what they are doing, but when it's light she can. And they seem to have a thing about jumping in her face and trying to grab her attention everytime she opens her eyes.

Yeah, so i've now got a whole new phobia, thanks to my bro's gf.

• 3 weeks later...

It's not exactly a phobia, but I can't stand being in a room with heaps of people. Our school concert was one of those times, and I literally broke down and had to be taken outside. And now I'm going to be in another room like that with heaps of people, again this year. It'll be swell!

OMG, that ghosts thing is freaky...

Archived