Phobias

Guest Tamxxx

I have a fear of spiders. I don't like snakes or bugs much either. Hate moths.

I'm not a fan of sitting in the back seat of a car either. Hate it, and makes me feel sick.

I was reading an article about phobia's the other day and one of the phobia's they mentioned made me laugh. It's the best phobia i have ever read about.

It's the fear of getting beaten By a stick. LOL.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm. I actually hate clowns as well- ever since that steven king movie- what was it- "It" or something? The one where it (the clown) killed children. yuck. They (movie people) should seriously stop making kids things evil! (killer Santa, killer doll, killer clown...) :angry:

• 3 months later...

Not much of a phobia, more like a forced thing actually;

I can't pick up the phone between two ring signals! If the phone is ringing and I'm home alone and on the other side of the house or something, I run to get to it before the caller hangs up, but then when I get there I might stand there waiting fir it to ring again, because I can't pick up when it's silent.

It's kind of ridiculous, but I can't help it.

Please don't think I'm crazy :unsure:

Not much of a phobia, more like a forced thing actually;

I can't pick up the phone between two ring signals! If the phone is ringing and I'm home alone and on the other side of the house or something, I run to get to it before the caller hangs up, but then when I get there I might stand there waiting fir it to ring again, because I can't pick up when it's silent.

It's kind of ridiculous, but I can't help it.

Please don't think I'm crazy :unsure:

No, you're not the only one here. I always wait until a whole ring is finished before I pick it up!

Archived