Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

But I have done one productive thing: learnt my mother's signature... and forged my detention slip! Wahay! Looks pretty good too if I say so myself. I'm proud. :)

I always do my mums signiture...especially in english I told the teacher my printer wasn't working so I showed her my mums signiture and she didn't think it was at first so she looked back at all the other signitures and saw they were alike...*so lucky*

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that was great Nicole. And you sure are on a role. Poor Jack and Martha :( Callie is a butthead, but i loved Martha's sarcasm towards her :P I hope Martha can tell Jack the truth before something bad happens. Great chapter. Richard better not yell at Martha in the next chappy otherwise i'll have to hurt him.

More please :)

:( Jaaack! Bless him; did Martha have to be so mean?! At least Martha now knows what it's been like for Jack, seeing her together with Eamon.

Oooh, some many things coming to head in the next chapter; I can't wait :D

More soon please!

Wow! Words cant describe how amazing that chapter was! It was just...amazing lol

I really felt the emotions of both Jack and Martha, it was so upsetting, :( but incredibly well written. :)

How could she say that she cared nothing for Jack, thats worse than anything shes ever said to him. Now they wont even be able to be friends :(

I really hope Martha can sort this whole Richard/Eamon business out so that she can tell Jack shes loves him and then they can be together. But then theres the slight worry of Henry! Uh! I have a bad feeling hes going to make a reapearance again soon.

I really hope Martha tells Jack she loves him, for his sake mostly, i cant imagine how hurt he must be feeling right now.

Update real soon please, i really want to know whats going to happen next.

Superb writing Nic :)

Edited by vale4eva

God that was awful! I'm so sad right now because martha is being so mean.

How could she say all those things to Jack knowing that she was going to break his heart all over again! I actually want to give Jack a hug 'cause that must have hurt so badly, hearing those mean things. And the way you described how Jack reacted just made me feel even worse :(

Please update soon, but if i were Jack, nothing Martha could say would make anything better after her mean comments!