Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That whole chapter had me in stiches :lol:

I just love it when Jack does little things to make Martha jealous, she deserves it! Hopefully she will realise that she can't stay lonely and unloved and unwanted and unlusted (is that even a word?) forever! Especially when she must know that Jack totally wants to rip her clothes off there and then. I mean who could resist such a look from Jack :wub: He just wants to protect you Martha!

Jealous Martha. I like. LOL.

Great chapter Nicole, but i really wish Martha would just tell Jack the truth about Eamon and Richard. And then they can start seeing each other behind their backs. LOL.

Maybe she loves him.

Maybe Martha is really in love with Eamon, and wants his babies.

Or maybe, she loves Richard, and the only way she can stay close to the man she trulty desires is via Eamon.

Or maybe you're right, and she confesses to Jack that she's bonkers about him and they could finally get back together.

Or maybe.. I could just kill off Jack and she'd have no choice. :)

EDIT: Lol. Why did I do that? Maybe it has something to do with the fact it's 25 minutes past midnight..

Uh Nicole you are sick! :lol:

Richard and Eamon were so funny! I still keep picturing Richard from old BB as Richard in this fic...:unsure:

Aww it's sweet how Martha gets jealous when someone flirts with Jacky. Let's hope Martha realises what she really wants, and soon, before it's too late!

Great chappy Nicole, update soon :)

GAH Jack and MArtha need to get together already lol... AND im still waiting on the god damn kiss lol :P it better happen soon nicole lol :P... well they were great chapters lol i loved then :wub: yay martha got all jelous lmao i hope jack doesnt sleep with someone else and god henry needs to go and die in a hole already lol :P

Go9d, i hate Richard and Eamon. They are so selfish. They don't give a crap about Martha; all they care about is themselves. Jerks. They deserve to rot. They aren't good enough for Martha.

Jack is a total sweetie. And LMAO off at the start of the chapter when he was paying out the jerks.