Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My teachers a right pain. I don't like him...

We aren't allowed to drink either, that is what I first thought she had a problem with.. so I coughed and said "Bad throat." in a quiet voice as I pointed to my throat. (I was lying) That's when she said that she was referring to the sound I made.

Edited by Nicom

*sighs*

1st day back - got a 50 minute after school detention!

That's brilliance. I've even impressed myself there. lol

This is my third after school detention ever; and my third in Year 11. Humm... I must have turned rebellious as I aged. :P

1st day back - managed to get 'the evil eye' off my chemistry teacher; by mocking her! Yes, the same teacher who gave me the detention... Maybe it wasn't a wise choice Nicole...

I also got 'the evil eye' from her at the start of the lesson, for making my drink go "plop" when she first began talking. She actually stopped talking and stared down at me. She was acting as if I'd done it on purpose.... I have got better things to do than play with my stupid water bottle. (Like mocking her.. :P)

1st day back - Had a battle of words between my form tutor when he caught me doing English homework in registration. I of course won... and whopped his ass. It was a great moment... :P

Nicole the rebel! It has a certain ring to it, don't you think? :P

Looking forward to the update!

Sorry guys, I thought I'd be able to get it up but I've been a bit distracted tonight. I'd wrote the chapter in draft, but when I went to go and do it again, I realised it's quite wrong... I have to re-write big bits.. and I'm too tired and want to get in the shower and go to bed. :( Sorry, but I'll post tomorrow! And it looks like "My Mate Puj" is going to post a chapter soon, so that'll keep you entertained! :D And Amber's posting tomorrow... wow, aren't we all lucky? :P

But I have done one productive thing: learnt my mother's signature... and forged my detention slip! Wahay! Looks pretty good too if I say so myself. I'm proud. :)

"My Mate Puj"

We established; only friends can call me that... :P (Only kiddin!)

Sorry to disappoint, but my update will be tomorrow too. 'My mate' Krystal is probably kicking ass and learning at school; so she can't proof-read.

Can't wait for the update though Nicole :)

Awww that was such a good chapter Nicole! The dancing was pure cuteness! But why why why are Richard and Eamon (i blame Richard mainly) so mean to Martha all the time! If it wasnt for her then they wouldnt be able to have a relationship! Grrr to them! :angry: But im so concerned at Henrys closeness now! Please dont let him hurt Jack or Martha! Update when you have the time, hopefully soon! Hehe! Oh good on you for the detention too, my form tutor used to hate me, i was forever writing pages of lines in detention saying 'i must not talk in registration' what a loser! Where else are we meant to talk! Hehe!