Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay, another chapter Nicole :D And that one was great :D Doesnt Jack wonder why Richard is with Martha and Eamon on their getaway, or was that already established in previous chapters??? Oh wellz. Great chapter anyways :D Richard is a yeh, wont say. How dare he yell at Martha <_<

More please :D

Yay, another chapter Nicole :D And that one was great :DDoesnt Jack wonder why Richard is with Martha and Eamon on their getaway, or was that already established in previous chapters??? Oh wellz. Great chapter anyways :D Richard is a yeh, wont say. How dare he yell at Martha <_<

Lmao. Good point. He should wonder, shouldn't he? It is a bit strange..

Hmm...

Something tells me that the next update will have a "Touch of Tasha" :P

Oh, stuff it…” She muttered, flashing her eyes back open and stealing her mobile from the bar. She quickly scrolled for the number and held it against her ear, listening to the ringing.

“Man, I feel Like a Woman.”

Martha heard sniggering following the ring tone that had just blasted from behind her and she herself couldn’t manage to hold in the few giggles from her throat. The man that she could now see from the corner of her eye was fumbling around in his pockets in sheer humiliation, trying to turn off the embarrassing tone.

“Bloody Lucas thinks he’s so bloody funny… Wait till I get my hands round his scrawny little neck..” He murmured angrily as he dug around in his pockets.

Martha slowly turned around to the man, intrigue spread all over her face. She watched the man with his head down, dropping his bags and eventually finding his mobile phone. He brought it out and looked at the caller ID, then up at Martha with a grin.

“You rang?” Jack smirked.

^That bit made me laugh. That was my favourite bit as well as this bit....( :o there's no arrows that point down-ways on the keyboard <_< bugger.)

“It’s alright, I forgive you.” Martha smiled, falling back and laying down on his bed. “I need someone to talk to anyway.”

Jack laughed, mirroring her movements, laying beside her. “So you’re using me?”

Martha giggled, “Damn right.” She smiled, looking across at him.

Her look made him warm, and her smiling lips gave him a happy grin. It was moments like this that he was almost happy he had to look after her, keep her away from Henry’s grasp. That’s why he had come, under Rachel’s instructions to watch over Martha. She didn’t have to tell him twice though, as he not only wanted to make sure she was alright, but he was dying to see her also.

^Awww. Very sweet! Update again soon :)

That was so goddamn hilarious! :lol: my sides are hurting so much.

I had a wierd moment when reading the last part with Martha and Jack in bed oops i mean on the bed :P I had the song from the little mermaid in my head repeating over and over, the one sebastian sings...go on and kiss ze girl! And that made me laugh even more!

Oh please ignore me, I'm having a strange day. :unsure:

Eamon! :) No giggling :(

Richard just go away. Leave Eamon alone. I have spent about the last 30 seconds thinking about this, but may be Richard has a crush on Jack :P or Eamon has one on Jack and Richard ( :wub: ) is jealous. Richard doesn't come across as someone who likes sharing, heavens knows why?

Jack reminds me of Capain Jack Sparrow in this don't know why! lol Jack (H) dressed as Jack (captain) would be funny!

Great writing Nicole.