Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey im Rachel! and i just thought id bump this up cause it seemed like it was getting neglected.

i absolutley love this fic, your an amazing writer, one of the best on here i recon.

im slightly concerned for jackys safety though, lets hope martha comes to the rescue and saves jack in time, shes owes him that atleast!

Anyway, update when you get chance! loveing it so far :)

(sorry for anyone who thought she'd updated :D )

Hey. :)

Unfortunately I doubt there'll be an update in the next few days as I have mocks all week! Crap, I know.

I'll try and update when I can, but it will most probably be at least Thursday till an update, and probably later than that. :(

Sorry guys, but I will try when I can. :)

Although its fantastic and i would love an update i think your Mocks do just edge slightly ahead! Only slightly mind! :P lol No seriously take your time and concentrate on your exams! We will be here waiting when you've got the time to update and Good Luck although im sure you'll be just fine! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I've been a while, haven't I?

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy, and still am. But, I did manage to write the crappiest chapter IN THE WORLD with spare moments I had here and there...

The clever ones from all of you (aka not puja) will have noticed that this post doesn't include a chapter. That is because I sent Jade my chapter weeks ago, and she has yet to proof it. Okay, okay.. I'm lying. I sent it her like a day ago :P, so it should be coming up fairly soon.

However, after sending my dearest Jadey a PM with the chapter, I had a PM back mocking my spelling. :o She knew that I was extremely tired when I wrote the PM and was about to fall off my wheeley computer chair into sleepland.. yet she still mocked me. Then she continued to be mean and insult me over and over again via PM, when I did not have the mental power to fire back with my marvellous wit. (:P) I, as I'm sure all of you will agree, think that was terrible behaviour.

I'm still deeply hurt by her cruel comments, which is why in my 5 minute break from 'Crappy Crappy Chemistry Coursework' (Alliteration! :wink:) I thought up a plan of revenge.

I think you all should send her PMs stating 'Jade Smells Bad.' Once 5 people have sent her that, then I shall post my next chapter. Yes, this is bribery.. or black mail.. I don't know, it's something bad.. but Jade's worse. And I just want to get my own back. I can't have her winning. :P

Her name is -Jade-, and her account is linked below.

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3508

So, my little great readers, would you do this for me? If not for me, for the short person inside of you!

Edited by Nicom

Well, I've been a while, haven't I?

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy, and still am. But, I did manage to write the crappiest chapter IN THE WORLD with spare moments I had here and there...

The clever ones from all of you (aka not puja) will have noticed that this post doesn't include a chapter. That is because I sent Jade my chapter weeks ago, and she has yet to proof it. Okay, okay.. I'm lying. I sent it her like a day ago :P, so it should be coming up fairly soon.

You cheeky little devil! And just for that...I may consider going back on the 'pact'! :P