Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

Well, I've been a while, haven't I?

Sorry guys, I've been extremely busy, and still am. But, I did manage to write the crappiest chapter IN THE WORLD with spare moments I had here and there...

The clever ones from all of you (aka not puja) will have noticed that this post doesn't include a chapter. That is because I sent Jade my chapter weeks ago, and she has yet to proof it. Okay, okay.. I'm lying. I sent it her like a day ago :P, so it should be coming up fairly soon.

However, after sending my dearest Jadey a PM with the chapter, I had a PM back mocking my spelling. :o She knew that I was extremely tired when I wrote the PM and was about to fall off my wheeley computer chair into sleepland.. yet she still mocked me. Then she continued to be mean and insult me over and over again via PM, when I did not have the mental power to fire back with my marvellous wit. I, as I'm sure all of you will agree, think that was terrible behaviour.

I'm still deeply hurt by her cruel comments, which is why in my 5 minute break from 'Crappy Crappy Chemistry Coursework' (Alliteration! )I thought up a plan of revenge.

I think you all should send her PMs stating 'Jade Smells Bad.' Once 5 people have sent her that, then I shall post my next chapter. Yes, this is bribery.. or black mail.. I don't know, it's something bad.. but Jade's worse. And I just want to get my own back. I can't have her winning.

Her name is -Jade-, and her account is linked below.

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3508

So, my little great readers, would you do this for me? If not for me, for the short person inside of you!

lmao, Nicole, that's low. See how she uses those of you who are faithful readers?! I would hardly say I insulted her "over and over", but I'm gonna allow for the fact that Nicole always exaggerates things just a tad...

"That is because I sent Jade my chapter weeks ago, and she has yet to proof it. Okay, okay.. I'm lying. I sent it her like a day ago "

Need I say more...

And for that matter, no small thing, such as me being tired, has ever stopped Nicole being mean to me. I think the word that comes to mind is hypocrite.

And one more thing... marvellous wit? Where did you get that idea from? :huh:

And to any PMs people want to send me, don't worry about me, I can manage without them. Nicole, on the other hand, doesn't ever get any PMs, because sadly, she has no friends... so they might be a nice present for her. :)

EDIT: oo nearly forgot, here's the link to her account if you want to PM her. I'm sure she'd appreciate it - she could almost feel popular. :)

http://backtothebay.com/forum/index.php?showuser=3466

Edited by -Jade-

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving your use of exclamation points there becky! I guess Nicole must just bring them out of you!

I was contemplating sending you both a PM, but then couldnt really be botherd, also id be stooping to a lower level! And bickering is just not the answer im afraid. You know what the answer is dont you....you just have to update. Its the only solution to this hideous mess!

So stop with the bickering and update! ........Please! :)

Dont let anyone ever tell you im not polite! I said Please! Surely thats got to be worth atleast one chapter today! :D

lmao, Nicole, that's low. See how she uses those of you who are faithful readers?! I would hardly say I insulted her "over and over", but I'm gonna allow for the fact that Nicole always exaggerates things just a tad...

"That is because I sent Jade my chapter weeks ago, and she has yet to proof it. Okay, okay.. I'm lying. I sent it her like a day ago "

Need I say more...

And for that matter, no small thing, such as me being tired, has ever stopped Nicole being mean to me. I think the word that comes to mind is hypocrite.

And to any PMs people want to send me, don't worry about me, I can manage without them. Nicole, on the other hand, doesn't ever get any PMs, because sadly, she has no friends... so they might be a nice present for her. :)

EDIT: oo nearly forgot, here's the link to her account if you want to PM her. I'm sure she'd appreciate it - she could almost feel popular. :)

I get plenty of PMs thank you very much. I have friends. I also go on msn and talk to them. Unlike someone...

Oh, and there's no point in asking me to update. Jade's still got the chapter. :)

Need I say more...

I get plenty of PMs thank you very much. I have friends. I also go on msn and talk to them. Unlike someone...

Oh, and there's no point in asking me to update. Jade's still got the chapter. :)

Yeh Jade ive Pmed her before!

Come on Jade be nice! :)

Im with Kayla and Tasha

update soon Nic please or i will be forced to use them

You no what il be forced to use missy and you no i dont like to anymore

Oh and P.S.

You do reliase that them two big post thingys you and Jade did ( hey by the way Jade aint apoke to you for a while) you could have done someting constructive (sp) and updated

update soon

xxxxxxxxx

Edited by beckyboo

Well, I went on msn last night to talk to her about the chapter, and what she should do with it. I said 'hi' she said 'go away'. I said ' :o that's not very nice, I came on here just for you', she said 'I'm busy' I said 'Fine I'll go' she said "ok". So I left. The reason you guys don't have a chapter yet, is because Nicole blanked me last night. :)

Edited by -Jade-