Returning Emotions (by Nicom) - comments

~Angel~

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updating again!

Brillaint. Yess lol

Go Martha. In your face Richard (Eamon could do better)

( I was watching Corrie earlier and, at the moment there is a storyline where a bi-sexual man proposed to a women but is sleeping with her male best mate, and I was like I know a situation like this, my mum went what? I was like yea Jack, Martha and Eamon )

Just thought everyone should know.

Brill writing, I want a J&M reunion but only if it's just for comfort.

I persoanlly think Jack should wait for Eamon :wub:

Edited by xsianx

:o You updated again! Loving you :D lol

Excellent chapter! I feel really bad for Martha now, last chapter i felt more for Jack but now im just sad for Martha! Your making me confused! Where does my heart lie? ...... With Jack ofcourse, but i still feel bad for Martha. :D

I really hope Jack comforts Martha, (i think he will) and i hope she tells him all! (pleeeeease! *begs*)

Update soon Nic!

Superb writing yet again :)

Next Chapter: Will Jack comfort Martha? Will she tell him all? And why will Amber be incredibly happy with the next chapter?

HA HA, you make me laugh Nic.

Why will i be happy with the next chapter? LOL. There are a few things that you could do that will make me happy. A kiss. Some hot sex. LOL. Jack punches both Eamon and Richard in the face. So many possibilities.

Great update Nicole. Can't wait for the next one.

arrggghhh im hoping its the kiss amber lol :P then i will get to stop waiting for it lol :P... that was such a GREAT chapter yes she isnt goin gto marry that weirdo lol :P they are soooo mean tryin to guilt her into it damn them lol... welll UPDATE ASAP :) please :)

xoxoxo

Oooo...another update. Yays :D And a great one too. Go Martha!! Eamon is just a sissy, and that annoys me. Awww...see JM are destined for each other, they both ended up on the hotel sun deck, its fate i tell you :P

And why will Amber be incredibly happy with the next chapter?

According to Amber's last post, she wanted Jack and Martha to run away together, does that mean they will??? How exciting :D

Great chapter. More please :)

Why will i be happy with the next chapter? LOL. There are a few things that you could do that will make me happy. A kiss. Some hot sex. LOL. Jack punches both Eamon and Richard in the face. So many possibilities.

Im loving your way of thinking there Amber! :D

Nicole! Take note! :D

Edited by vale4eva