The Happy Thread!

-Annie-

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy becourse even though my credit card was blocked and tickets for a concert weren't payed for when i thought they were and nobody told me,it turns out they kept hold of the tickets for me.It's a bit weird they didn't sell them to someone else but hey i'm not complaining..and my card works now so yay!

The last 10 weeks have been building up to a 15 minute 'Research and Development' presentation that we had to present to our tutors yesterday - we got a first! :D

And to top it all I got my first lie-in in around 3 weeks this morning - twas very good! :P

I'm happy because my mum was moved out of intensive care into a ward yesterday and I got to see her today and she's doing okay. black and blue, really emotional and in a lot of pain but she's doing okay and its such a relief!

• 2 weeks later...

I got a B on my philosophy exam on Simone de Beauvoir where I also compared her philosophy on gender-relations and patriarchy to Martin Buber's "Ich-du/Ich-es" philosophy!! A B!

(A-s are for what would be 100% on, ie, maths-tests in Norway - pretty hard to get)

Archived