The Happy Thread!

-Annie-

I just finished my yr 12 history exam and i'm stoked!! Not because i did fantastically, but because i don't have to do history.ever.again!!!!!!! Woohooo!!!! So happy right now! I think i did okay in the exam...i nailed the essay but i'm not sure about the other parts..But yay! its over :D :D :D

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very, very proud to, Well done son! :):) They had problems with English the results they didn't arrive back at school until September.

Tom didn't even to his SATS as he was having an operation when they sat them. So his results are assesment made by his teachers. Tom could not do Physical education. So didn't expect him to get marked on it.

TomsKeystage3.jpg

Very, very proud to, Well done son! :):) They had problems with English the results they didn't arrive back at school until September.

Tom didn't even to his SATS as he was having an operation when they sat them. So his results are assesment made by his teachers. Tom could not do Physical education. So didn't expect him to get marked on it.

TomsKeystage3.jpg

Well done, Tom! :D I so wish I was as good as you at Maths! :P

Archived