The Happy Thread!

-Annie-

I am happy for multiple reasons.

- Good weather for photography (of ducks, swans & Canadian geese).

- My NVQ Business & Administration folder is now finished and awaiting review. Though I have been given a new plan of action (Maths & CLAIT) I can now take it slow at Connexions.

- I have a week without Connexions next week!

- I started xmas shopping today.

Two days ago, after a morning on the barge, I went shopping with a 15 year old. We went to HMV and I was going to buy Butterfly Effect and Hills Have Eyes. For the first time ever at HMV I was asked for ID, something I don't have. I had to just buy the other DVD and a CD.

So how can this make you happy, you might ask. Well today I went shopping on my own and went back to HMV (like always). I go up to the tills with the Hills Have Eyes DVD and am served by my favourite guy. I wait for the dreaded 'Do you have ID?' but all I got was a killer smile and a wink. The response I always get from him when I am there and yeah, it totally makes me swoon smiliethud3yj9kf.gif

Has been an awesome day in general.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived