Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next bit.

Chapter 11

Jack walked Martha up the hill that overlooked the bay. They found it quite nice just to have some peace and quiet. They were very grateful to Sally and Cassie for baby sitting as they knew it was not always the easiest of jobs. Martha had put together a photo album of her, Jack and now their beautiful children, it had photos in it from two years ago up to the present day. Jack had prepared a lovely picnic and wanted to show Martha how much she meant to him and that she had given him so much happiness over the past two years. For the next hour they relaxed and gazed into each others eyes hoping that the moment would never end. But unfortunately for them Sally phoned with an emergency......

Jack answered his mobile cautiously when he saw it was from Sally.

"Hi Jack" she said when he answered

"Hi, is everything alright?" he asked

"Well, actually that's why I've called you, Jodi's been taken to hospital"

"What? Why?" asked Jack

"Well, when I went to check on them she wasn't breathing, so I called the ambulance and they're on their way now to take her to hospital, they'll be here in about fifteen minutes"

"Right, we're on our way to your house now" he said before hanging up. He quickly told Martha the news before packing up their stuff and driving as fast as they could to the caravan park. They were then told that Sally had gone in the ambulance with Jodi and that they were probably at the hospital now. Before heading to the hospital Jack went and picked up Harry out of his cot before trying to tell Martha that everything was going to be alright as she was now in tears.

At the hospital they were greated by Beth who took Harry and Rachel who led them to where their baby was.

"Your baby would have suffered from cot death if Sally hadn't of checked on them when she did, luckily the paramedics were able to revive her before it was too late" Rachel carried on. "She has the flu so we'll need to keep her in overnight but apart from that she should be fine." Martha was still crying after hearing that her daughter would be okay. She couldn't belive that this would happen to her baby girl, what had she done to deserve this. All she had ever wanted is for her family to be alright. Jack was feeling the same way. He was trying his best to comfort Martha but decided to go and get Harry and tell them the good news that Jodi would be okay. Beth was sitting there feeding Harry a bottle that she had been given from one of the nurses. Everyone was thankful that Jodi would be okay and decided to head home leaving Jack and Martha with Harry in their arms starring down at their baby girl sleeping peacefully.

After eventually heading home Jack put Harry down to sleep immeadiately as he didn't want to ruin the routine that would help him sleep through the night. Jack made Martha a cup of coffee and sat down next to her before pulling her into a hug.

"You know she will be okay, she's a Holden, a survivor" Jack said reassuringly

"Yer, I know, but what if she hadn't been alright? How would I have survived not having my baby girl with me?" she asked silent tears rolling down her face.

"We would have got through it, but lets not think about that because she is alright." Jack said, "I think you need to go to bed and catch up with some sleep, I'll do the night shift as long as you promise me that you won't get upset about this because Jodi is going to be alright."

"I promise, and Jack"

"Yes"

"I love you"

"I love you to and no matter what I will always be here for you. Forever" he said before they both headed upstairs to go to bed.

R&R

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nothing happens to Jodi overnight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

update ASAP as im going away tonight Emma you no that LOL

Brill chapter hunni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll update now for you Becky before you go to Australia.

Chapter 12

Suprisingly after yesterday's events Harry slept through the night. Martha woke up with a smile on her face happy that she would be bringing her daughter home today. She wasn't mad at Sally just grateful that she did what she did. They arrived at the hospital just as Rachel was doing her daily check-ups. She had just finished on Jodi and had said that she could now go home.

"When she's home just keep a close eye on her because she was premature and sometimes in the first six months things like this can happen, but if I were you I'd just try and stick to your regular routine. They were both so happy that their family was complete again. Beth had been watching Harry for them whilst they went to pick up Jodi. Martha understandably just wanted to get home and hold her baby girl.

At home Martha fed Jodi and went and bathed her before changing her into her PJ's. Jodi fell asleep in Marth's arms just grateful to be with her mum. Jack then went and did the same with Harry before putting him into the baby basket they had downstairs and going off to make some lunch. Harry soon woke up crying so Martha put Jodi down and cuddled him in her arms before he went to sleep again. Whilst Martha was on the sofa Jack had decided he wanted to buy his children a present so just told Martha he was going out to see his dad as he wanted to surprise her. He bought a pink outfit or Jodi and a baby blue one for Harry. To his surprise Martha actually thought that for once in his life Jack had good choice and could see it from a fashion point of view. When Harry and Jodi woke up Martha and Jack decided to take them down to the beach to get some fresh air. Whilst they were there they met Tasha and Robbie with Konnie. Konnie was now one year old and was learning to walk. She had Tasha's blonde hair and Robbie's eyes. Eventually Tasha and Robbie came to say hello after Konnie had fallen over and was crying.

"Hi you guys" said Tash

"Hey, what you guys up to?" Asked Robbie

"Nothing much" said Martha

"Well do you want to go to the diner for something to eat?" Asked Tasha as it was nearly time for tea. Martha and Jack just looked at each other in approval before heading off with Tash and Rob.

"Awwwwww look, it's the youngest generation of summer bay" they heard Colleen say.

"Colleen stop gawping and get on with your job" Irene shouted from in the kitchen. Everybody let out a slight chuckle from under their breath. Irene then came over to say hello and ask for their order.

"So you guys what can I get you?" Irene asked.

"I'll just have a burger please" said Rob

"Um..yer I'll have the same added Tash.

"I'm not really hungry can I just get a milkshake?" asked Martha

"Of course love"

"Actually you know what, I'm a bit like Martha, so I'll just have a milkshake aswell." said Jack

"Okay, I'll bring the drinks over straight away" said Irene before disappearing. Just then Harry started crying so Jack took him outside so that they wouldn't disturb the rest of the people in the diner. He soon settled down and Jack went back inside to give him a bottle. He pulled one out of the bag and before long Harry was trying to grab it. The twins could now sit up by themselves and were trying to feed themselves, well at least try and hold the bottle. Jodi just giggled and she always had a smile on her face, just like her mum.

"Hey Jack could you pass me one for Jodi aswell" Martha asked

"Sure, there you go" he said passing her a bottle. Jodi was much better at holding the bottle herself and could now just about do it with a little bit of help. They both soon dozed off to sleep, letting their parents chat happily before heading home to put them to bed. Jack then made up a quick sandwich and snuggled up with Martha on the sofa.

I enjoyed writing this chapter because it wasn't very heavy writing. R&R

Archived