Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a bit more fluff for you all. Enjoy.

Chapter 6

For the next couple of weeks Jack and Martha spent all their time together, just enjoying each others company. They were deeply in love and everybody could see that. Martha's bump was getting bigger and bigger and by this time they were past twelve weeks so the babies dying were very unlikely. They had had about three ultrasounds and each one gripped their heart as much as the last. They had just purchased a new house so that Rachel and Kim could move in together and so that they cold have their own space for when the babies were born. Everything was going wonderfully, all they had to do was get through Martha's raging hormones and morning sickness.

"I suppose you'll want to go to the diner again this morning?" Jack asked looking at his wife after he realised she was awake.

"Actually, I don't feel sick this morning" she replied looking at Jack's shocked face, "It's probably because we're moving in today so I have something else to concentrate and worry about" she said with a smile.

"It's great that we finally have our own place, but we needed it not just because you were pregnant, but because I wouldn't have to walk all the way to the diner flat" he said jokingly.

Kim walked in and they both told him that they would leave their keys on the kitchen counter so that he could give them to a new lodger.

"Thanks guys" he said, "But I'm not going to get a lodger, Rachel's moving in and we want our own space so there's no point, but thanks anyway" A car horn went.

"I bet that's people to help us come and move our stuff" Martha said opening the door to greet Beth, Tony, Tasha and Robbie.

"Wow, we have our own little troops" she said sarcastically.

"Where's Konnie?" Jack asked noticing neither Tasha or Robbie were holding a baby.

"Irene's looking after her whilst we help you guys" Tasha said.

"Well we better get started knowing how much stuff you have Jack" said Tony.

"Very funny dad, but the house came with loads of furniture, so there's only a few things to be moved" Jack said.

"Right well tell us where to start, we can't have Martha lifting anything when she's nearly five months gone." said Beth. Martha hated it when she couldn't join in, she felt left out but she knew that her and Tasha would just sit there talking about baby names whilst the men did all of the work, Beth would probably come and join them to, sure enough she was right and it wasn't long before conversation turned to the twins.

"Do you know if they're boys or girls?" Tasha asked

"We want to keep it a surprise" Martha said with a smile.

"I always found out, it would make it so much easier with names" Beth added

"Have you thought of any names yet?" Tasha asked.

"Well, we thought about girls names and we came up with Jodi and Indiana, Indi for short, and for boys we came up with Harry and Paul."

"They're beautiful names Mac" Tasha said. After all of the conversation they headed over to the new house and then after drinks, Martha and Jack were left alone to start to unpack. Everyone had said what a lovely house it was, very modern.

Later that evening Martha and Jack were cuddled up together on the sofa relaxing in front of the t.v when Lucas and Matilda came round. They had just been round at Ric's and thought they'd come and see what the place was like.

"Well I am inpressed" said Luc "Must have been pretty expensive" he added

"Well you know I'd pay anything to make Martha happy"

"Yeh, it's what happens when you're deeply in love, you'd pay whatever. Sometimes you ask why do I do this?" said Luc.

"Oi I heard that" said Mattie giving him evils. "Anyway we better get going, got school tomorrow" she said before rubbing Martha's belly before leaving.

"Bye" Jack said. "How about we get an early night in our new house?" he said before heading upstairs with a following Martha.

Archived