Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

Story Title: Together Forever

Type of story: long fic

Main Characters: Jack, Martha + kids

BTTB rating: T

Genre: Mixture

Does story include spoilers: No

Any warnings: V/D SC

Summary: Martha has some big news for Jack but how will he take it ? This story follows the lives of Jack and Martha, as their family grows, and their relationship changes

Chapter One

Jack sat there looking at Martha sleeping, she's so peaceful he thought to himself.

Jack decided that he would make her breakfast in bed but she started to stir when he got up so he

left it for five minutes.

In that time Martha had woken up and run to the tiolet.

Jack was puzzled by this as Martha was fine the night before.

"What's the matter" Jack asked with a worried look in his face.

"I'm not feeling very well, I think it must have been something I've eaten" she replied.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Jack asked.

"No I just need some sleep" and within ten minutes Martha was fast asleep and Jack had gone to work.

After Martha had aroused from her sleep manged to eat some dry toast and get ready for her shift at

Noah's she called Alf to tell him that she was going to be late. It would take her five minutes to walk

from Jack's and she should have been there a that moment in time. All throughout her shift people

had comented on how pale Martha looked, she made an excuse up saying something like she was

tired or had eaten something, but deep down she knew there was a real reason why she was ill....

This is my first fanfic, I hope you enjoy it, I know the first chapters short but I have a few more chapters planned so bear with me. And just to let you know I would never let anything happen to Jack and Martha, apart from happiness.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter Two

Martha sat there in shock. Even though it had only confirmed her suspicionsshe still couldn't

believe it. She was pregnant. How was she ever going to tell Jack? She was sure he would be fine,

but what if he wasn't? For the next thirty minutes she sat there in bewilderment. She decided she had

to get some air, so she went for a walk on the beach.After thinking for a while she decided to go

back totheir house and wait for Jack to get homeand she would tell him tonight, it was the best option available.

Jack arrived home at about eight o'clock eager to see Martha after having a hard day at work just

filling out reports and forms.

"Hey" Jack said, but Martha didn't reply she just greeted him with a passionate kiss.

"How come I don't get this welcome every day?" he asked

"It can be arranged, if you want it to" said Martha

They were soon over on the coach snuggled up with Jack kissing her neck.

"Before we head upstairs" Martha said "There's something I need to tell you"

Jack immeadiately stopped the kissing, he had a worried look on his face

"Come on Martha you're making me worried" he said in a low tone.

"Um....I'm pregnant"

I know it's sort but I'll add later

Omg this is soo funny! All the people writing fics about Martha and Jack are making Martha pregnant! Not that I can complain, the thought of a mini Holden is too exciting :D

Please update soon x x

And lol off topic ere but I just realised that we both registered on the same date :lol::P

Archived