Together Forever

Guest Jack and Martha 4eva

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 7

Two months had passed and Jack and Martha had finally settled into their new house. Martha was now eight months pregnant and looked as if she about to burst. They had decided that this week they would decorate the nursery. There were quite alot of arguments over what colour to go for, but they eventually decided onn a nice suttle yellow, not pink in case they had a boy and not blue in case they had a girl. Martha had made Jack put the cots together, 'in my state I shouldn't be putting cots together' is what she had said. The nursery was quite big, it had a rocking chair, two cots and a changing table. After the decorating they were both quite pleased with Jack's handy work.

After they had had lunch they decided to open some of the presents that they had been given, they had been given quite a few by Sally because she still had some of Pippa's old clothes, which was quite handy as they were buying for two so it would be quite expensve even with Jacks pay check. But today they were going to treat themselves and go shopping in Yabbie Creek for a few bits and bobs.

They soon arrived and Martha was immeadiately in her element and Jack being the way he is decided to give Martha his credit card just to see her happy. He didn't think of the bill at the end of it. They been shopping for two hours when Martha finally gave into the freedom that she had been given.

"Okay, you were right, I can't shop non-stop when I'm eight months pregnant."

Jack just gave her one of those I told you so looks.

"Right so are you ready to go home" Jack asked hopefully, shopping had never really been his thing.

"I suppose so" she said before they walked out of the shop hand in hand towards the car.

When they arrived home, Martha just went and slumped on the couch. Jack hated seeing her uncomfortable and tired.

"How about I run you a nice hot bubble bath" he whispered in her ear.

"That would be lovely"

"Okay, give me five minutes and then you can come upstairs" he said before casually walking away. "You can come up now" he yelled down to Martha but there was no reply. As he walked downstairs he saw Martha collapsed on the floor.

Preview

Will Martha be alright?

What about the babies?

Enjoy.

Just to put you in even more suspense here's the first bit of Chapter 8.

As the ambulance arrived, two paramedics came rushing in.

"What's her name?" one of them asked

"Martha, Martha Mackenzie" Jack replied.

"Martha, Martha can you hear me, if you can here me squeeze my hand" one of them said. Nothing happened. "There's a slight pulse but we have to get her to hospital" he said to his colleague.

Martha had been rushed into hospital and all of the Hunters and Holdens were there along with a few other residents. They were all sitting there in silence when Rachel came out.

"I'm so sorry" she said

Preview

Is Martha dead?

Archived